Big, efficient power: the GM-D500M is a Class D amplifier, so you get massive power with less heat - and less distortion - than with a conventional amp. Its pulse width modulation (PWM) circuit efficiently outputs only the lower frequencies, so it's perfect for powering subs. More good news: all this power comes in a small chassis, saving space for your install. It includes a MOSFET output section, screw-type speaker terminals and oversized power/ground terminals, and a die-cast aluminum heat sink. Plus, the built-in variable crossover cuts down on install time.
- Class D Amplifier
- MOSFET Output Section
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Oversized Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- Gold RCA Inputs
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (200mV-6.5V)
- Variable Crossover: 40-240Hz,
- Bass Level Control (-26 to +12dB)
- Continuous Power: 300Wx1 (4 Ohms), 600Wx1
- Peak Music Power: 600Wx1 (4 Ohms), 1000Wx1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 240Hz (+5, -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03% (120Hz, 4 Ohm)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A Weighted,
- Dimensions: 10-9/16" x 2-1/16" x 9-13/16"