This is high performance in a smaller package. Though just over 6" deep, the GM-X352's PWM MOSFET power supply that delivers 200 Watts (peak) of smooth, efficient power at low distortion, for excellent musicality. It offers the flexibility of bridging power into 1, 2, or 3 channels, depending upon your system configuration, and screw-type power/ground and speaker terminals.
- Continuous Power (14.4V): 40Wx2 (4ohm), 50Wx2 (2ohm), 100Wx1 (4ohm)
- Max Power (14.4V): 80Wx2 (4ohm), 200Wx1 (4ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4ohm)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)
- Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 6-3/16"
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Bridgeable 1/2/3 Channel Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- RCA Inputs
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
- Molex Type Speaker Level Inputs
- Selectable LPF: 80Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF)