The GM-X552. Like a Doberman on steroids, this 2-channel amplifier will behave itself- until you let it go. It features Pioneer's PWM regulated MOSFET power supply, delivering 300 Watts (peak) of power at low distortion. To keep corrosion out and sonic purity in, the oversized power/ground terminals are gold-plated, as are the speaker terminals and the RCA inputs. And, speaker level inputs give you more control.
- Continuous Power (14.4V): 50Wx2 (4ohm), 75Wx2 (2ohm), 150Wx1 (4ohm)
- Max Power (14.4V): 100Wx2 (4ohm), 300Wx1 (4ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4ohm)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)
- Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 9-5/16"
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Bridgeable 1/2/3 Channel Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Gold-Plated Screw-Type Speaker/Ground Terminals
- Gold-Plated Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- Gold-Plated RCA Inputs
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
- Molex Type Speaker Level Inputs
- Selectable LPF: 80Hz, -12dB/oct.