Here's what will happen after you install Pioneer's GM-X554: Your music will sound insanely clean and powerful. You will fall in love with your vehicle again, and you'll have a hard time wiping that smirk off your face. Why? This explosive 480-Watt, 4-channel amplifier features a PWM regulated MOSFET power supply, and gold-plated terminals and inputs/outputs. Plus, a built-in variable crossover cuts down on install time. Life will never be the same.
- Continuous Power (14.4V): 50Wx4 (4ohm), 60Wx4 (2ohm), 120Wx2 (4ohm)
- Max Power (14.4V): 100Wx4 (4ohm), 240Wx2 (4ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4ohm)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)
- Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 12-3/4"
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Bridgeable 2/3/4 Channel Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Gold-Plated Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Gold-Plated Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- Gold-Plated RCA Inputs (4 Channel)
- Gold-Plated RCA Outputs (Full Range)
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
- Variable Crossovers (separate A & B channel crossovers): 40-120Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF/HPF)