The GM-X562. Like a Doberman on steroids, this 2-channel amplifier will behave itself- until you let it go. It features Pioneer's PWM regulated MOSFET power supply, which efficiently delivers 300 Watts (peak) of power at low distortion. To maintain a pure signal, the screw-type power/ground terminals are oversized, and the speaker terminals are screw-type as well. We've added speaker level inputs to give you added control. Plus, a built-in selectable crossover means you spend less time on the install- and more time with your new Doberman, er, your new amp.
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Bridgeable 1/2/3 Channel Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Oversized Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- RCA Inputs
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Selectable Crossover: 80Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF)
- Continuous Power (14.4V): 65Wx2 (4 ohm), 75Wx2 (2 ohm), 150Wx1 (4 ohm)
- Max Power (14.4V): 130Wx2 (4 ohm), 300Wx1 (4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4W)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)
- Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 9-5/16"