CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Continuous Mix with Audio and Visual Effects with MIXTRAX
- Rear USB Port
- 3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V)
Suggested Price: $229.00
The DEH-P8400BH CD receiver features a full-dot LCD display with Pioneer's new MIXTRAX technology, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and an HD Radio™ tuner. A variety of multimedia options ensures that you will be properly entertained. Customizable audio functions make it easy to suit your listening taste.
KEEP THE PARTY GOING!
MIXTRAX is an innovative Pioneer technology that creates a non-stop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. Drawing from Pioneer’s rich DJ heritage with our passion for music, MIXTRAX delivers a unique DJ infused listening experience to listeners in the car. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPod®, iPhone®, or USB device and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the DEH-P8400BH.
The DEH-P8400BH features MIXTRAX EZ which makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy without using MIXTRAX software for Non-Stop Mix Play. Tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Non-Stop Mix Play to keep the mood moving in full swing.
The receiver’s cool Club-Style Illumination function enhances the mood with a dynamic dance club-like lighting effect. As MIXTRAX begins, lights on the receiver start pulsing to the beat of the music, livening up your in-car entertainment. Choose among six patterns of lighting color variation. You can also select either of two synchronization modes: sound level or low-pass.
For more information check out the following video or please visit www.mixtrax-global.com.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora® is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the DEH-P8400BH, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with Apple iOS. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone or iPod Touch and connect it to the DEH-P8400BH with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately) and take your music to the next level. For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit www.pandora.com.
MORE MUSIC. MORE STATIONS. MORE FEATURES. DIGITAL SOUNDS. NO SUBSCRIPTION.
The DEH-P8400BH features a built-in HD Radio tuner that allows you to enjoy your radio in an all-new way. With HD Radio, you can listen to the radio in the same unmatched fidelity as your digital music. Your FM stations now with CD-quality sound, AM stations now with FM-quality sound, and crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion. It offers new extra local FM channels so you can enjoy more music, news, and sports – All 100% subscription FREE!
For a complete list of HD Radio stations currently broadcasting in the United States or to learn more about HD Radio Technology please visit www.hdradio.com.
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth® (HFP). With Secure Simple Pairing, you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the DEH-P8400BH without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
If you have a compatible audio player device that also features built-in Bluetooth, you have the ability to wirelessly stream (A2DP) and control audio (AVRCP) to the receiver.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD®/iPHONE®
Pioneer's DEH-P8400BH is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPod or iPhone for music and video via the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51 interface cable sold separately). Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the full dot LCD display. Powerful tools such as Link Play and Alphabet Search to help you find content faster. The system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note: Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations.
YOUR FAVORITE STATIONS ANYWHERE
Enjoy channels upon channels of commercial-free music, sports, talk, weather, traffic, and more! The DEH-P8400BH is ready to accept a compatible satellite radio tuner so you can listen and control to your favorite stations wherever you go, directly from the receiver. Currently, Pioneer offers the GEX-P920XM add-on XM Radio Tuner (tuner and subscription sold separately) or the CD-SB10 SIRIUS Bus Interface for SIRIUS Satellite Radio (also requires SCC1 SiriusConnect Universal Vehicle Tuner and subscription that are both sold separately).
- Full Dot LCD Display (192 x 48 pixels, 3-line)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Anti-Dust Design
- Detachable Face Security™
|iTunes® AAC Playback|
|XM Satellite Radio||GEX-P920XM required|
|SIRIUS Satellite Radio||CD-SB10 required (also requires SC-C1 SiriusConnect Universal Tuner sold separately)|
|Presets||24 Stations/6 Presets|
|BSM (Best Station Memory)|
|Built-In Amplifier||MOSFET 50 W x 4|
|RCA Preouts||3 (4V)|
|Specialized Audio Parts|
|Advanced Sound Retriever|
|Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®||CD-IU51 cable required|
|Link Play for iPod®|
|Pandora® Radio App Compatible||iPhone®|
|USB Port||Rear (1 Amp)|
|Color Customization||210,000 Colors|
|Display||Full-Dot LCD (3-Line)|
|Display Off Mode|
|Wired Remote Input|
|Detachable Face Security™|
- DEH-P8400BH: Background Image
- DEH-P8400BH: Clock Settings
- DEH-P8400BH: MP3 and WMA Playback
- DEH-P8400BH: Advanced Sound Retriever
- DEH-P8400BH: Turning Off Demo Mode
- DEH-P8400BH: RDS tuner
- DEH-P8400BH: Local Seek
- DEH-P8400BH: Fade and Balance
- DEH-P8400BH: iPod Control Mode & App Mode
- DEH-P8400BH: MIXTRAX
- DEH-P8400BH: Remote Control
- DEH-P8400BH: Radio Station Presets
- DEH-P8400BH: Loudness
- DEH-P8400BH: iPod Control
- DEH-P8400BH: HD Seek
- DEH-P8400BH: Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- DEH-P8400BH: Pandora
- DEH-P8400BH: iTunes Tagging
- DEH-P8400BH: Custom Illumination
- Whats in the DEH-P8400BH box
- DEH-P8400BH: Make a Phone Call
- DEH-P8400BH: Auxiliary Input
- DEH-P8400BH: Sub and Crossover Settings
- DEH-P8400BH: LinkPlay
Sirius Bus Interface for Pioneer "SAT Radio Ready" Receivers
XM Digital Satellite Tuner for Pioneer "SAT Radio Ready" Receivers
iPod®/iPhone® USB Interface Cable for CD Receivers with High Current USB Port (Audio)
Downloads & Updates
|Description||Release Date||Version Number||Cost||Download|
Manuals & Brochures
What comes included with the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use Pandora with the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use the Remote Control DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I turn the DEMO mode off on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use LinkPlay on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I adjust the Loudness on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I adjust the Fade and Balance on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I control my iPod using the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I control an iPod using the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use the Auxiliary Input on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I stream audio via Bluetooth on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How does MIXTRAX work on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I adjust Sub and Crossover settings DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use the RDS tuner on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I set the tuner Presets on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I Make a Call using the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use the HD Seek function on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I playback MP3 and WMA files on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use iTunes Tagging on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I use the Local Seek feature on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I set the Custom Illumination on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I set the Clock on the DEH-P8400BH?
- Whats in the BOX DEH-P8400BH ??
- How do I use the Advanced Sound Retriever feature on the DEH-P8400BH?
- How do I change the background image on the DEH-P8400BH?