CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner
- Flap Face Design
- Dual USB Ports (Rear)
- 3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V)
The DEH-P9400BH CD receiver features a full-dot LCD display with a flap-face design, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and a built-in HD Radio™ tuner. A variety of multimedia options ensures that you will be properly entertained. Customizable audio functions make it easy to suit your listening taste.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora® is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the DEH-P9400BH, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with Apple iOS. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone® or iPod® Touch and connect it to the DEH-P9400BH with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately) and take your music to the next level. For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit www.pandora.com.
MORE MUSIC. MORE STATIONS. MORE FEATURES. DIGITAL SOUNDS. NO SUBSCRIPTION.
The DEH-P9400BH features a built-in HD Radio tuner that allows you to enjoy your radio in an all-new way. With HD Radio, you can listen to the radio in the same unmatched fidelity as your digital music. Your FM stations now with CD-quality sound, AM stations now with FM-quality sound, and crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion. It offers new extra local FM channels so you can enjoy more music, news, and sports – All 100% subscription FREE!
For a complete list of HD Radio stations currently broadcasting in the United States or to learn more about HD Radio Technology please visit www.hdradio.com.
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth® (HFP). With Secure Simple Pairing, you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the DEH-P9400BH without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
If you have a compatible audio player device that also features built-in Bluetooth, you have the ability to wirelessly stream (A2DP) and control audio (AVRCP) to the receiver.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD®/iPHONE®
Pioneer's DEH-P9400BH is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPod or iPhone for audio playback via the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51 interface cable sold separately). Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the full dot LCD display. Powerful tools such as Link Play and Alphabet Search to help you find content faster. The system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
Dual rear USB ports allow connection of 2 compatible USB devices so you will never run out of source options. For example, you can connect an iPod to USB1 and a compatible USB hard disk drive to USB2.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note: Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations.
YOUR FAVORITE STATIONS ANYWHERE
Enjoy channels upon channels of commercial-free music, sports, talk, weather, traffic, and more! The DEH-P9400BH is ready to accept a compatible satellite radio tuner so you can listen and control to your favorite stations wherever you go, directly from the receiver. Currently, Pioneer offers the GEX-P920XM add-on XM Radio Tuner (tuner and subscription sold separately) or the CD-SB10 SIRIUS Bus Interface for SIRIUS Satellite Radio (also requires SCC1 SiriusConnect Universal Vehicle Tuner and subscription that are both sold separately).
- Full Dot LCD Display (192 x 48 pixels, 3-line)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Anti-Dust Design
- Flap Face
- Detachable Face Security™
- GEX-P920XM required
- CD-SB10 required (also requires SC-C1 SiriusConnect Universal Tuner sold separately)
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- MOSFET 50 W x 4
- 3 (4V)
- 5-Band Graphic
- Built-In (HFP/A2DP/AVRCP/SSP)
- CD-IU51 cable required
- Rear x 2 (1 Amp)
- 210,000 Colors
- Full-Dot LCD (3-Line)
DEH-P9400BH: MP3 & WMA Playback
DEH-P9400BH: Fade and Balance
DEH-P9400BH: Best Station Memory
DEH-P9400BH: AUX Input
DEH-P9400BH: Remote Control
DEH-P9400BH: Radio Station Presets
DEH-P9400BH: HD Radio
DEH-P9400BH: Clock Settings
DEH-P9400BH: iTunes Tagging
DEH-P9400BH: Custom Illumination
DEH-P9400BH: Bluetooth Audio Streaming
DEH-P9400BH: Advanced Sound Retriever
DEH-P9400BH: iPod Control
DEH-P9400BH: Sub and Crossover Settings
DEH-P9400BH: App Mode
What's in the Box: DEH-P9400BH
DEH-P9400BH: HD Seek
DEH-P9400BH: Background Image
DEH-P9400BH: Turning Off Demo Mode
DEH-P9400BH: Make a Phone Call
DEH-P9400BH: Local Seek
DEH-P9400BH: Crossover Settings
DEH-P9400BH: Bluetooth Pairing
- How do I stream audio via Bluetooth on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I adjust the Loudness on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I set the Custom Illumination on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I set the tuner Presets on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use HD Radio on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I change the Display Background on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I Make a Call using the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use iTunes Tagging on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use App Mode on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I playback MP3 and WMA files on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use the Best Station Memory feature on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use the Local Seek feature on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I set the Clock on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I turn Off Demo Mode DEH-P9400BH
- How do I control my iPod using the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I adjust Fade and Balance on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use the Advanced Sound Retriever feature on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I pair my Phone on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use Pandora with the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I adjust the Crossover Settings on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use the Remote Control DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use the HD Seek function on the DEH-P9400BH
- How do I adjust Sub and Crossover settings DEH-P9400BH
- How do I use the Auxiliary Input on the DEH-P9400BH