CD Receiver with MIXTRAX®, Bluetooth®, Siri® Eyes Free, USB Playback, Android™ Music Support, and Pandora®
- Bluetooth® Dual Phone Connection & Guest Mode
- Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from Your iPod®/iPhone® or Android™ Device via USB
- Pandora® for iPhone & Pandora® Station Creation
The DEH-X4700BT CD receiver features Pioneer's MIXTRAX technology, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming, USB direct control of an iPod or iPhone, USB access to music on Android devices (4.0 or later), and Pandora radio ready for both iPhone and Android. In addition to an updated cosmetic design, model year 2014 CD receivers include updated feature enhancements like Bluetooth USB pairing and Siri Eyes Free voice recognition compatiblity (for iPhone 4s and later).
KEEP THE PARTY GOING!
Keep the party going with MIXTRAX, an innovative Pioneer technology that creates a nonstop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. Drawing from Pioneer’s rich DJ heritage and our passion for music, MIXTRAX delivers a unique DJ infused listening experience to those in the car. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPhone, iPod, USB device, or certain Android devices and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the Pioneer receiver.
MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy. Simply connect your USB compatible device and listen as tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Nonstop Mix Play to keep the groove going in full swing.
MIXTRAX also features Club-Style Illumination that enhances the mood with a dynamic dance club-like lighting effect. As MIXTRAX begins, lights start pulsing to the beat of the music, adding an extra level of entertainment. Choose among multiple patterns of lighting variations from sound pressure level or low-pass synchronization modes.
For more information please visit www.pioneerelectronics.com/mixtrax.
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Improved Bluetooth! From hands-free calling, wireless audio streaming, simple pairing, and voice recognition, Bluetooth wireless technology has made life in the vehicle much more convenient. This CD receiver with Bluetooth also includes better call quality reception using the new Wideband Speech Handsfree Profile 1.6. Nearly doubling the bandwidth of the frequency helps bring call quality to similar to FM reception.
NEW! Automatically connect two phones when in the vehicle to make and receive calls and stream music from both phones.
Other features include the ability to browse music libraries on smartphones wirelessly. In addition, iPhone Bluetooth pairing via USB allows the user to connect an iPhone via an appropriate USB cable and it will be paired simply. This feature is great where there are multiple devices active and you are trying to search for and connect to a certain device.
This model also has “Guest Mode” which allows a user to add and replace a third mobile device instantly to the receiver. Guest Mode is a great feature for a family vehicle with multiple drivers or a driver with multiple devices because it allows users to pair and delete devices easily without a lengthy registration or deletion process.
USE YOUR VOICE
The 2015 line of Pioneer CD receivers with Bluetooth wireless technology have the ability to utilize the voice recognition engine that is part of the operating system on a user’s smartphone. This feature is compatible with iOS devices that have voice recognition capability.
iPhone 4s or later users can take advantage of Siri Eyes Free functionality with a touch of a button. When activated, Siri voice prompts play through the vehicle’s speakers and the user’s commands and questions are received and transmitted to the receiver using the external microphone. Siri Eyes Free provides access to many iPhone functions such as music selection; making phone calls; and listening to text message, calendar information, and reminders.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the DEH-X4700BT, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Simply download and open the free Pandora Radio app to your smartphone and connect it to the DEH-X4700BT and take your music to the next level. iOS devices require a wired connection using the CD-IU51 USB interface cable for 30-pin models (sold separately) or CD-IU52 USB interface cable for Lightning models (sold separately). Android devices need to be paired to the receiver via Bluetooth while the Pandora app is running.
For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit www.pandora.com.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD/iPHONE
Connect an iPod or iPhone to the DEH-X4700BT using the optional CD-IU51 interface cable for 30-pin models (sold separately) or CD-IU52 USB interface cable for Lightning models (sold separately) and enjoy the music stored on your device. Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the LCD display. The Link Play feature helps you find content faster and the system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note: Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
ANDROID MEDIA ACCESS
Users of Android devices running operating system 4.0 or later can connect and listen to music stored on their device to a compatible Pioneer CD receiver without the need for an app. The process is made possible using Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). MTP allows the Pioneer receiver to recognize the Android smartphone as a music storage device. Users can now access music via USB stored on an Android device and operate basic operations like FF, REW, Play, Pause, Random Play, and Repeat. Metadata information such as track, artist, and album name can be displayed.
- Multi-Segmented LCD Display with LED Backlight (12 characters)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 2 Sets of RCA Preouts (2V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Front USB Port and AUX Input
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Anti-Dust Design
- Detachable Face Security™
- VA LCD (1-Line)
- HFP 1.6
- AVRCP 1.5
Tuner & Sources
- 18 FM, 6 AM
- iPhone, Android
Digital Media Playback
- Disc, USB
- Disc, USB
- Disc, USB
- 2 (2V)
- 50W x 4
- LPF, HPF
- 3 Mode
- Single, Front
- Full Detachment
- 1 Year
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Android MP3 Playback
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - MIXTRAX
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Windows Phone Bluetooth Pairing
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Cortana Voice Control
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Dual Bluetooth Connection
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Audio Settings
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - iPhone Music Wireless and Wired
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Pandora for iPhone
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - AM/FM Tuner Functions
- What is in the DEH-X4700BT box
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Illumination and Dimmer Settings
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Initial and System Setup Menu
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Demo Off
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Bluetooth Connection Menu
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Detachable Face
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Telephone Menu
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Siri Eyes Free for iPhone
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Pandora for Android Phone
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - AUX Input
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Make and Receive Phone Calls
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Wireless Remote Control
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Android Phone Bluetooth Pairing
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Advanced Sound Retreiver
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - iPhone Bluetooth Pairing
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Equalizer Settings
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Set the Clock
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Subwoofer Settings
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - USB and CD MP3 Playback
- How To - DEH-X4700BT - Bluetooth Audio Streaming