CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, and HD Radio™ Tuner
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Non-Stop Mix with MIXTRAX
- Rear USB Port
- 3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V)
The DEH-X7500HD CD receiver features Pioneer's MIXTRAX™ technology, an HD Radio™ tuner, is Pandora® radio ready for iPhone®, and offers direct control of an iPod®/iPhone. The full-dot LCD display is customizable with several backgrounds and animations to choose from. Further customize the receiver with your choice of key and display colors. A rear USB port allows for that clean, installed look. Fine tune your sound with the 5-band graphic equalizer, high-pass and low-pass filter settings, and subwoofer control. Take your system to the limit and expand using the 3 hi-volt RCA preouts.
KEEP THE PARTY GOING!
MIXTRAX is an innovative Pioneer technology that creates a non-stop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. Drawing from Pioneer’s rich DJ heritage and our passion for music, MIXTRAX delivers a unique DJ infused listening experience to those in the car. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPhone, iPod, USB device, or certain Android devices and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the Pioneer receiver.
MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy. Simply connect your USB compatible device and listen as tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Non-Stop-Mix Play to keep the groove going in full swing.
MIXTRAX also features Club-Style Illumination that enhances the mood with a dynamic dance club-like lighting effect. As MIXTRAX begins, lights start pulsing to the beat of the music, adding an extra level of entertainment. Choose among multiple patterns of lighting variations from sound pressure level or low-pass synchronization modes.
For more information please visit www.pioneerelectronics.com/mixtrax.
MORE MUSIC. MORE STATIONS. MORE FEATURES. DIGITAL SOUNDS. NO SUBSCRIPTION.
The DEH-X7500HD features a built-in HD Radio™ tuner allows you to enjoy your radio in an all-new way. With HD Radio, you can listen to the radio in the same unmatched fidelity as your digital music. Your FM stations now with CD-quality sound, AM stations now with FM-quality sound, and crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion. It offers new extra local FM channels so you can enjoy more music, news, and sports – All 100% subscription FREE!
For a complete list of HD Radio stations currently broadcasting in the United States or to learn more about HD Radio Technology please visit http://www.hdradio.com.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the DEH-X7500HD, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with an iPhone using the wired connection. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone and connect it to the DEH-X7500HD with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately) and take your music to the next level.
For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit http://www.pandora.com.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD/iPHONE
Connect an iPod or iPhone to the DEH-X7500HD using the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51 interface cable sold separately) enjoy the music stored on your device. Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the LCD display. The Link Play feature helps you find content faster and the system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note:Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLORS
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations.
- Full-Dot LCD Display, 3-Line (192 x 48 pixels)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Rear USB Port
- Front AUX Input
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Lever Key
- Detachable Face Security™
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- MOSFET 50 W x 4
- 3 (4V)
- 5-Band Graphic
- CD-IU51 cable required
- Rear (1 Amp)
- 210,000 Colors
- Full-Dot LCD (3-Line)
What's in the Box - DEH-X7500HD
- How do I turn off the display on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I adjust the Audio Settings on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I use the included remote with the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I tag songs from iTunes on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I access the Entertainment Menu of the display on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I use the Auxiliary Input on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I adjust the System Settings on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I adjust the MIXTRAX Settings on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I adjust the EQ Settings on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I adjust the Tuner Functions on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I adjust the custom illumination on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I use App Mode on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I access MIXTRAX on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I adjust the HD Radio Settings on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I set the clock and calendar on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I access USB Playback & Music Browser on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I use the Apps Source on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I playback MP3 and WMA files on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I access the Initial Setup Menu on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I turn off Demo Mode on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I access Pandora on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I use the ASR on the DEH-X7500HD
- How do I access iPod Control on the DEH-X7500HD