For most older Pioneer single CD players, you can set the clock using the following steps:
- Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off.
- Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears.
*With some models you will press and hold the FUNCTION or AUDIO button instead of the SOURCE button.
- Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.
- Press the up or down arrows to increase or decrease the numbers in the blinking segment.
- Once the clock is set correctly, press the SOURCE button to exit.
If you continue to have problems, contact our Product Support at 1-800-421-1404.
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.
or contact us by e-mail
Monday - Friday
10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST