Flagship In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth®, and 7" WVGA Touchscreen Display
• Listen to Your Pandora Internet Radio Stations using an iPhone® with Pandora App
• Traffic Tuner Included
• Built-In HD Radio™ Tuner
Suggested Price: $1,499.00
Dear Pioneer Customers,
Aha™ Radio version 188.8.131.52 was released November 23, 2011. This update resolves the iOS5 audio playback issues described in our October 14 post. Many thanks to the Aha team for updating their app to restore playback through the affected Pioneer units!
Pandora version 3.1.15 was released November 4, 2011. This update resolves the iOS5 audio playback issues described in our October 14 post.
**ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS**
Certain models of our In-Dash Navigation AV Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora™ internet radio and Aha Radio iPhone® applications are currently experiencing audio playback issues with these services. The issue occurs after installation of iOS 5 onto the user's iPhone®.
We are currently identifying the root source of this issue and working diligently to engineer a solution. We will post updates regarding this situation on our website, pioneerelectronics.com. Please check back for the latest information.
The following models are affected: AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z120BT*, AVIC-Z110BT**, AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-X920BT*.
No other Pioneer In-Dash DVD Receivers or CD Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora Radio iPhone application are affected by this issue.
*With CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed.
**With CNSD-110FM (Pandora Radio support only) or CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed.
|Screen Size/Aspect Ratio||7"/16:9|
|Touch Panel Operation|
|Anti-Glare Coated LCD Screen|
|Selected Angle Setting|
|Automatic Display Positioning|
|Flash Memory (for Map Data and Applications)||4 GB|
|Coverage Area||US, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico|
|3D Hybrid Sensor (Gyro & G-Force)|
|Points of Interest (POI)||Approx. 12 Million|
|AVIC FEEDS Customization (PC Application)|
|Display Modes||5 (2D/3D/Street View/Rear View/ECO Graph View)|
|Fuel Cost Report|
|TMC Traffic Tuner||Included|
|POI Category Search|
|Dial Phone Number||Y|
|Call Contact from Phonebook||Y|
|Search iPod® by Artist, Album, Genre, or Playlist||Y|
|CD Music Playback|
|DVD Video Playback|
|MP3/WMA/iTunes® AAC Audio Playback||CD/DVD/USB/SD Card|
|DivX® Video Playback||CD/DVD|
|WMV/H.264/MPEG-4 Video Playback||USB/SD Card|
|Dolby® Digital Decoder|
|D/A Converter||96 kHz/24-bit|
|10-Bit Video DAC|
|DVD Chapter/Title Direct Search|
|DVD Chapter/Title/Disc Repeat|
|XM Satellite Radio||GEX-P920XM required|
|SIRIUS Satellite Radio||CD-SB10 required (also requires SC-C1 SiriusConnect Universal Tuner sold separately)|
|Presets||24 Stations/6 Presets|
|BSM (Best Station Memory)|
|Local Seek Tuning|
|Built-In Amplifier||MOSFET 50 W x 4|
|Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)|
|EEQ (Easy EQ) Preset Equalizer|
|RCA Preouts||3 (4V)|
|Link Search for iPod®|
|Aha™ Radio App Compatible||iPhone®|
|Advanced App Mode||―|
|Memory Card Slot||SD/SDHC|
|AUX Input (Audio/Video)||Rear|
|Rear-View Camera Input|
|Composite A/V Input|
|Composite Video Output|
|Dual Zone Audio/Video|
|Customizable Home Screen Shortcuts|
|Detachable Face Security™||―|
|Wired Remote Input|
Downloads & Updates
|Description||Release Date||Version Number||Cost||Download|
Note: One of the benefits of registering your Pioneer product is email notification of important firmware updates, so register today.
- Notice About AVIC-Z130BT Firmware Update Version 3.001
- Instructions for AVIC-Z130BT Firmware Update Version 3.001
- Download AVIC-Z130BT Firmware Update Version 3.001
AVIC FEEDS for Smartphones
AVIC FEEDS PC Application
|AVIC FEEDS is a freeware software that will enable you to customize your Pioneer Navigation experience. Create custom POI's, splash screens, backup settings, and much more. Software is compatible with Windows only.|
Open Source Notice
This firmware includes open source software codes licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License. Details of the GNU LGPL can be found at the GNU website (http://www.gnu.org). The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here: http://www.oss-pioneer.com/car/navi.
- How do I adjust the navigation settings on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I use iTunes Tagging on my AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I access the Points of Interest on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I make a call via Bluetooth with the AVIC-Z130BT?
- What is Advanced Sound Retriever?
- How do I access Pandora through the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I customize the start up image on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I adjust the settings for the rear camera?
- How do I access App Mode on my AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I use the voice control features on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I create a customize illumination on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I playback media on the SD card?
- How do I search through my iPod music files with the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I create a custom home menu on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- What does iPod Control Mode do on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I adjust the clock settings on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I adjust the AM FM tuner settings on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I pair my phone via Bluetooth with the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I adjust the screen on my AVIC-Z130?
- How do I adjust the audio functions on my AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I turn off the display on the AVIC-Z130BT?
- How do I set a destination by address?