5¼" Component Speaker Package with 180 Watts Max. Power
- 35 Watts Nominal Power
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- Deep Basket for Full Bass
Composite IMPP Cone with Interlaced aramid fiber
With long aramid fibers interlacing together inside, this IMPP cone design provides the strength and rigidity that powerful bass sound requires. High-density compressed internal architecture is resilient, stacks up against high power well and transfers sound quickly. The result is full-bodied, rich sound character with midrange depth that conventional IMPP cones cannot match.
Fits 6"x8" Applications!
The included 6"x8" adapter allows this component set to also be used in many Ford and Mazda vehicles that feature a 6"x8" speaker application size.
- Composite IMPP Cone with Interlaced Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber for Smoother Response
- OFC Copper
- 7/8" Soft Dome with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet
- Full Depth Basket for Rich Bass Response
- Outboard Crossover with -12dB/Oct. LPF/HPF
- 6x8 and Shallow Mount Adapters Included
- Surface (Angled), Flush and Invisible Tweeter Mounting
- 180 Watts
- 35 Watts
- 36 Hz to 30 kHz
- 90 dB
- 2-1/8" (53 mm)
- 4-3/4" (121 mm)