Whether you're out on the water or at the dock, this 6-1/2” two-way speaker adds a new dimension to your boat. It's built specifically for marine use, with heavy-duty construction inside and out that strenuously resists water, corrosion, heat, and sunlight.
- Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone – Pioneer's popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response and resist the effects of salt water, humidity and extreme heat.
- 1-1/8” Poly-Ether Imide Dome Tweeter with Magnetic Fluid – This tweeter delivers rich, smooth highs.
- Elastomer Surround – Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover – The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat.
- Gold Tinsel Wire – Gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.