4" 3-Way Speaker
- 150 Watts Max Power (20 Watts Nominal)
- Composite IMPP Cone with Interlaced aramid fiber
- Custom-Fit Basket with 4- and 2-Hole for Flexible Mounting Applications
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
What is “Open & Smooth” Sound?™
The "Open & Smooth" sound concept of our industry-leading speakers delivers both sonic excellence and performance. The open-staging and smooth transition of driver response makes for an immersive experience that is truly the ultimate in-car sound.
- Open: Open staging and sound characteristics enhance the widening effect that extends way beyond the space between speakers.
- Smooth: With smooth transitions between mid-bass and tweeter, sound from these speakers is not marred by crossover frequency dips.
IMPP Interlaced Aramid Fiber Cone
The A-Series IMPP cone is designed with long aramid fibers to provide strength and durability that powerful bass sound requires. The revolutionary durable, yet lightweight IMPP cones significantly reduce mid-to-low range distortion and reproduce sound staging to a natural effect. The high-density compressed internal architecture is resilient, handles high power well, and transfers sound quickly. The result is a full-bodied, rich sound character with midrange depth that conventional IMPP cones cannot match.
Balanced Dome Midrange
The mid-range is a 15/16" Light Weight Balanced Dome with Magnetic Fluid and includes its own neodymium magnet, for high-performance reproduction with low distortion, and the 3/8” Dome Tweeter delivers smooth, accurate highs.
A custom-fit basket will fit both 4- and 2-hole mounting applications, making installation easy.
- 150 W (20 W)
- Aramid IMPP
- 45 Hz to 30 kHz
- 90 dB
- 4 Ω