GPS Cycle Computer
2.2” Color Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
- Built-in GPS, Barometer and Themometer
- 6 programmable screens views with 16 screen configurations
- 6 different bike profiles for tracking your different bikes
- Display any of 86 different attributes
- Mini USB for easy uploading of ride events to Strava™ & TRAININGPEAKS™
Price: $499.99 NEW LOWER PRICE!
Before using the Pioneer Cycle Computer product...
In order to achieve the most effective use of the Cyclo-Sphere Web Analysis Service, we recommend that you install [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect];
1. Cyclo-Sphere User Registration
2. Installation of [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect]
What is [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect]?
1. [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect] will maintain your Cycle Computer in the most up-to-date condition.
2. By connecting your Cycle Computer to your PC using the USB cable provided, you can automatically upload your ride log data to the Cyclo-Sphere Web Analysis Service.
Handling of Ride Log Data (Recording, Upload and Analysis)
[Cyclo-Sphere] User Registration Procedure
1. Access the User Registration Page.
2. Input the necessary information for a partial registration. Information on how to complete registration will be sent to the registered email address.
3.Click on the URL given in the email to access the Registration Page.
4. Enter your password on the Registration Page to complete registration.
Software Installation and Registration Procedure.
1. [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect] by clicking on the link above.
2. Please carry out the installation. For details of the Installation Procedure, please see the Download Instruction Steps (links are below download links).
3. Place the Cycle Computer in Update Mode, and connect it to your computer using the USB cable provided.
[Start up the CycloComputer in Update Mode]
- If the Cycle Computer is connected to the PC, please disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- From the Top menu of the Cycle Computer, please select [Settings]
- Please select [System], then [Firmware Update].A message will be shown regarding the saving of settings and Firmware Update.
- Please tap on [OK]. The Computer will automatically begin preparing backup data and enter Update Mode.
- Please confirm that the Cycle computer screen is blank.
- Please connect the Cycle Computer to the PC using the USB cable. If the screen is flashing, this means the battery charge is low. Please charge fully before updating the Firmware.
- Follow the instructions in the Installation Screen to Register your Cycle Computer.
*1 Requires Pioneer Power Meter set to Pedaling Monitor Mode
*2 Not all ANT+ Power Meters measure and transmit all ANT+ power metrics. Check you Power Meters manual for a complete list of measured and transmitted data
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice.
PIONEER is a registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.