GPS Cycle Computer
2.2” Color Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
- Built-in GPS, Barometer and Themometer
- 6 programmable screens views with 16 screen configurations
- 6 different bike profiles for tracking your different bikes
- Display any of 86 different attributes
- Mini USB for easy uploading of ride events to Strava™ & TRAININGPEAKS™
Price: $499.99 NEW LOWER PRICE!
Easy, Intuitive touch-screen operation
A few easy swipes gives you quick access to full-color ride data. Intuitive control allows easy scrolling and zooming and screen customization to let you see what you want, where you want and when you want. The SGX-CA900 large 2.2" LCD screen makes it very easy to see critical ride data during your ride.
Convenient Touch Sensitive ControlA few quick swipes gives you access to your state-of-the-art ride data. Intuitive controls allow for scrolling, zooming, and screen customization to let you see what you want, when you want it. The 2.2" LCD screen makes it easy to see critical data while you ride.
The industry’s first accurate torque vector measurements.When it comes to measuring torque vectors, there’s nothing approximate about it. Pioneer has designed the only Power Meter to provide precise torque vector readings at 12 points of every pedal stroke. These can be monitored in real-time on a Pioneer Cycle Computer.
Compatible with ANT+ SensorsThe Pioneer Cycle Computer are compatible with ANT+ compatible heart rate monitors, cadence sensors and speed sensors. Track heart rate data during your ride for instant feedback. Get cycling speed, distance traveled and pedaling cadence based on actual tire and pedaling rotations. The Pioneer Cycle Computer will also connect to other ANT+ compatible power meters.
Race-tested, rider-perfectedThe Pioneer Power Meter is built to perform in the toughest conditions. It was refined over a punishing season of racing through rain, snow, cobbles, mud and the thigh-burning climbs of the world’s most prestigious grand tours. It’s lightweight, fully-integrated design adds just 126 grams to your crank, measures up to 2,150 Watts @120 RPM, and is accurate to within +/- 2%. It can be easily calibrated for varying temperatures and elevations and is available in red and black transmitter caps.
- Hear from UHC Pro Cycling about their experience
Post-ride data like you’ve never seen beforeIt's the ultimate training tool. Cyclo-Sphere lets you analyze up to 199 different data points so you have comprehensive knowledge of every moment of every ride. Simply upload your ride data to Cyclo-Sphere to analyze total power, power in each leg, force vectors, torque vectors, pedaling efficiency, heart rate, speed, cadence, distance, altitude, temperature, and more. This cloud-based analysis is complimentary with your Pioneer Cycle Computer.
- See Pioneer’s Cyclo-Sphere Free Cloud Service
Integrates easily with TrainingPeaks and StravaAfter completion of your workout or ride event, your data will effortlessly get pushed out to TrainingPeaks and/or Strava for use in later analysis by connection your cycle computer via USB to your computer.
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Touchscreen||Color LCD Semi-Transparent Resistive Membrane|
|Versatile "Touch" Screen Configurations|
|Graphic Force Vector Display *1|
|Graphic Torque Display *1|
|Graphic Histogram Display *1|
|Graphic Scatter Chart *1|
|Graphic Realtime CP Display *1|
|Distance||Via Built-In GPS or Outboard ANT+ Speed Sensor|
|Speed||Via Built-In GPS or Outboard ANT+ Speed Sensor|
|Cadence||ANT+ Cadence Sensor Required|
|Heart Rate||ANT+ Hear Rate Monitor Required|
|Calories||ANT+ Hear Rate Monitor Required|
|Independent L/R & Total Power *1|
|Independent L/R & Total Power Loss *1|
|Independent L/R Force Direction *1|
|Independent L/R Torque *1|
|Independent L/R & Total Pedaling Efficiency *1|
|Independent L/R Torque Effectivenes *1|
|Independent L/R Pedal Smoothness *1|
|Accumulated Stress *1|
|Total Power *2|
|L/R Power Balance *2|
|L/R Power Averages *2|
|Power % of FTP *2|
|Torque Effectivenes *2|
|Pedal Smoothness *2|
|Interval Intensity *2|
|Power watts/kg *2|
|Power Zone / Level *2|
|5 Pageset Select|
|6 Screen Scroll|
|14 Screen Layouts|
|Bike Select||6 Bike Profiles|
|Bike Profile & History|
|GPS Speed On / Off|
|Sound On / Off|
|Display Adjust||Brightness / Contrast / Calibration|
|Language Select||Dutch / English / Spanish / French / Italian / Netherlands / Japanese|
|Date & Time|
|Units||miles/km, ft/meter, fahrenheit/celsius, lb/kg|
|Extreme Temperature Range|
|5V DC Power Supply|
|Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Max Operating Time||12 Hrs|
|Fast Charge||3 Hrs|
|Normal Charge||4 Hrs|
|Mini USB Connector & Cable|
|IPX6 Water Resistance|
|Dust and Vibration Resistance|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||70 X 85 X 21.5|
|Accessories||Handlebar bracket, USB cable, safety strap, users manual, warranty|
Before using the Pioneer Cycle Computer product...
In order to achieve the most effective use of the Cyclo-Sphere Web Analysis Service, we recommend that you install [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect];
1. Cyclo-Sphere User Registration
2. Installation of [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect]
What is [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect]?
1. [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect] will maintain your Cycle Computer in the most up-to-date condition.
2. By connecting your Cycle Computer to your PC using the USB cable provided, you can automatically upload your ride log data to the Cyclo-Sphere Web Analysis Service.
Handling of Ride Log Data (Recording, Upload and Analysis)
[Cyclo-Sphere] User Registration Procedure
1. Access the User Registration Page.
2. Input the necessary information for a partial registration. Information on how to complete registration will be sent to the registered email address.
3.Click on the URL given in the email to access the Registration Page.
4. Enter your password on the Registration Page to complete registration.
Software Installation and Registration Procedure.
1. [Pioneer Cycle Cloud Connect] by clicking on the link above.
2. Please carry out the installation. For details of the Installation Procedure, please see the Download Instruction Steps (links are below download links).
3. Place the Cycle Computer in Update Mode, and connect it to your computer using the USB cable provided.
[Start up the CycloComputer in Update Mode]
- If the Cycle Computer is connected to the PC, please disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- From the Top menu of the Cycle Computer, please select [Settings]
- Please select [System], then [Firmware Update].A message will be shown regarding the saving of settings and Firmware Update.
- Please tap on [OK]. The Computer will automatically begin preparing backup data and enter Update Mode.
- Please confirm that the Cycle computer screen is blank.
- Please connect the Cycle Computer to the PC using the USB cable. If the screen is flashing, this means the battery charge is low. Please charge fully before updating the Firmware.
- Follow the instructions in the Installation Screen to Register your Cycle Computer.
*1 Requires Pioneer Power Meter set to Pedaling Monitor Mode
*2 Not all ANT+ Power Meters measure and transmit all ANT+ power metrics. Check you Power Meters manual for a complete list of measured and transmitted data
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice.
PIONEER is a registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.