Pioneer Power Meter Crankset with Shimano DURA-ACE™ 7900 Crank
- Pre-Installed and calibrated on Shimano Dura-Ace FC-7900
- Comprehensive chain ring and crank arm combination options
- Pioneer factory installed and calibrated
- Cranksets include fully integrated Pioneer dual-leg strain gauges and transmitters
DURA-ACE 7900 Features
• Pioneer Exclusive Force Vector Measurements
• Dual-Leg Power Meter
• Dual strain gauges on both left and right pedal arms
• Measures pedaling force, direction and efficiency
• 12 point magnet ring crank rotation detection
• ANT+ wireless communication
• High accuracy thermal and voltage compensation
• Dual Mode System Configuration
• Power Meter Mode for ANT+ cycle computers
• Pedaling Monitor Mode for Pioneer SGX-CA900 & 500
• CR2032 Batteries x 2 ( user replaceable)
• 200 hour battery life
• Accuracy +/- 2%
• Water Resistance rating: IPX6
• Resistant to oil and road conditions
• System Weight: 835g / 1.88 lbs.
• 2 year factory warranty (parts and labor)
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice.
PIONEER is a registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
DURA-ACE is a trademark of Shimano, Inc.