DURA-ACE 9000 Features
• Pioneer Exclusive Force Vector Measurements
• Dual-Leg Power Meter
• Dual strain gauges on both left and right pedal arms
• Measures pedaling force, direction and efficiency
• Dual accelerometers per crank arm
• ANT+ wireless communication
• High accuracy thermal and voltage compensation
• Dual Mode System Configuration
• Power Meter Mode for ANT+ cycle computers
• Pedaling Monitor Mode for Pioneer SGX-CA900 & 500
• CR2032 Batteries x 2 ( user replaceable)
• 180 hour battery life
• Accuracy +/- 2%
• Water Resistance rating: IPX6 & IPX7
• Resistant to oil and road conditions
• System Weight: 707g / 1.55lbs
• 2 year factory warranty (parts and labor)
For Cycle Sports Service & Support
Call 1-800-421-1624, Monday - Friday between 7:30 - 11:30 AM and 12:30 - 4:00 PM PST
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice.
PIONEER is a registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
DURA-ACE is a trademark of Shimano, Inc.