Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
GPS Cycle Computer Bundle
1.87” Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
GPS Cycle Computer
2.2” Color Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
Common Cycle-Computer Questions
- What are the differences between the CA900 and the CA500?
- Can Pioneer cycle computers be charged from an external battery? Can the computer be used while charging?
- What is "Loss"?
- How come the buttons and Touch Panel do not respond?
- Why are Pedaling Vectors not shown or are incorrect?
- What sensors can be connected?
- Can an ANT+ Power Meter be connected?
- How many numerical parameters, such as heart rate and speed, can be shown in the display at one time?
- Will the Autolap function be made available for the CA900 in the future?
- Is it powered by batteries? How long do they last?