Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- What types of bottom bracket are compatible with the system?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- Can the battery be changed by the user?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- The User's Manuals states that pedals should be removed when Zero Calibration is carried out. Is it necessary to remove them every time?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?