Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- How is the system powered?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- The sensors are not recognised in Pedaling Monitor Mode, why is this?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?