Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- Can the system be used in rainy weather?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- How is Zero Calibration carried out?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- What optional products are available?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?