Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- The User's Manuals states that pedals should be removed when Zero Calibration is carried out. Is it necessary to remove them every time?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- Can chain rings be interchanged?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- What is Zero Calibration?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- What types of bottom bracket are compatible with the system?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?