Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- How is the system powered?
- What optional products are available?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- How is Zero Calibration carried out?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- What is the meaning of the numbers shown when calibrating with a Garmin or other cycle computer?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- Is the system compatible with bicycles with direct mount brakes attached to the chainstays?