Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- Can the powermeter be used as an ANT+ power meter?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Can chain rings be interchanged?
- What is the meaning of the numbers shown when calibrating with a Garmin or other cycle computer?
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- How much do the power meter sensors weigh?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?