Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- The Force Vectors are pointing in different or wrong directions.?
- Is the system compatible with bicycles with direct mount brakes attached to the chainstays?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- How is Zero Calibration carried out?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- How accurate is the power measurement?