Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- Can the system be used in rainy weather?
- Can anybody install the pedaling monitor system? Can I do it myself?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- What is Zero Calibration?
- How does it differ from other power meters?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?