Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- Where is the power measured?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- Can the system be used in rainy weather?
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- What is the temperature learning feature of Zero Calibration?