Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- What optional products are available?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- How does it differ from other power meters?
- The sensors are not recognised in Pedaling Monitor Mode, why is this?
- What is the meaning of the numbers shown when calibrating with a Garmin or other cycle computer?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to any other Cycle Computer in Power Meter mode while being connected to the SGX-CA500 in Pedaling Monitor Mode?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- What crank arm lengths are compatible with the system?