Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Can the system be used in rainy weather?
- What is Zero Calibration?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- Where is the power measured?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- What is the temperature learning feature of Zero Calibration?