Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- How is the system powered?
- What types of bottom bracket are compatible with the system?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- The User's Manuals states that pedals should be removed when Zero Calibration is carried out. Is it necessary to remove them every time?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?