Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- How much do the power meter sensors weigh?
- Can the pedaling monitor system be transferred to a different bicycle?
- Can anybody install the pedaling monitor system? Can I do it myself?
- What is the temperature learning feature of Zero Calibration?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- What is Zero Calibration?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?