Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- If the chainstay has a protective metal plate attached, will this affect the attachment of the magnet patch?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?
- The Force Vectors are pointing in different or wrong directions.?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- Can the battery be changed by the user?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- Is the system compatible with bicycles with direct mount brakes attached to the chainstays?
- Can anybody install the pedaling monitor system? Can I do it myself?