To reset the CDJ-2000 to factory defaults, please perform the following procedure:
With the unit turned off;
1) Push and hold the USB STOP button.
2) Push and hold the DISC EJECT button.
3) Push and hold the power button.
4) Release all three buttons when the display of the CDJ-2000 reads "The settings have been reset to factory default. Turn the power off/on before using.".
5) Power cycle the CDJ-2000 to complete the reset.
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.
or contact us by e-mail
Monday - Friday
10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST