Performance Multi Player
- Large 7-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive GUI
- New Beat Jump/Loop Move function
- Includes rekordbox® music management software
- PRO DJ LINK function expands scale of DJ performances
Suggested Price: $999.00
Adopting the same advanced layout, size, and ergonomic platter as the professional series CDJ-2000NXS, the XDJ-1000 offers a wealth of DJ performance functions and adds the convenience of touch screen, utilizing a large 7-inch full-color high resolution touch panel display for access and control of multiple features. Users can quickly see and execute a variety of commands that were once only accessed through physical buttons. With the convenience of its large touch display, users are provided with faster control, more information, and the ability to toggle through different screens to make DJ performance easier. The XDJ-1000 features a large JOG wheel, PRO DJ Link, rekordbox® compatibility, Wi-Fi® connectivity, and more.
The XDJ-1000 features a high quality 7-inch touch panel display giving users the ability to quickly access many of the most commonly used functions, including BEAT SYNC, HOT CUE, and a new function called BEAT JUMP/ LOOP MOVE.
- Browse – Located at top left of the screen, Browse provides seven lines of track information and displays the album art, artist name, BPM and genre of the highlighted track. Music information including track number, time remaining, and tempo are also available in large font.
- Wave and Wave Zoom – The bottom of the display provides a glimpse of the entire song’s waveform, and users can utilize the Wave Zoom function to magnify the current playback location. Five levels of zoom are available for detailed visualization of the waveform.
- Keyword Search – In addition to using the integrated knob for scrolling through music tracks, users can type in a specific song name on a pop-up keyboard. Each press of a letter performs auto-fill for finding the corresponding song titles.
- Quantize – Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
- Beat Jump/Loop Move – The Beat Jump function provide users the ability to jump back or forward to a number of beats from a playback position without breaking the rhythm of the music. The Beat Jump function allows users to hop around 1, 2, and 4 beats with a quick touch of the screen. With the Loop Move function, users can move the loop playback location by 1, 2 or 4 beats.
- Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time that the loop, reverse or scratch ends, resulting in smoother transitions.
The XDJ-1000 includes Pioneer’s rekordbox music management software for advanced preparation of music. Available in versions for Mac® and PC, users can configure, edit, and save a history of music sets. For added convenience, Pioneer also offers the rekordbox App, which enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their portable devices as well as create playlists, cue/loop points and beat location settings, and perform waveform analysis on the go. The rekordbox App can also be wirelessly synched with a PC or Mac utilizing the Pioneer rekordbox music management software. The App is compatible with iOS and Android™ devices and is available at no charge in the App Store or Google Play.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer’s Pro DJ Link feature enables up to four XDJ-1000 players to connect via the Link Port and share a single music source.
Additional functions can be accessed when other XDJ-1000 players are connected using Pro DJ Link including:
- Beat Count and Phase Meter – The Beat Count, which is the number of beats until a set point (memory cue), and the Phase Meter, which shows the beat/bar of the music, can also be displayed simultaneously by other players.
- Beat Sync – Tempo and beat location of music currently playing on one of the devices can be matched with the push of a button.
- USB Connection and Wireless Convenience – Through its integrated Pro DJ Link port, the XDJ-1000 can retrieve and play back music from a connected USB or wireless device (player must be used with a wireless router). When the XDJ-1000 is connected to wireless routers, smartphones, tablets, and Mac or PC computers via the rekordbox software, the different devices will show up on the display screen as sources for music content with playback support of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files.
- Traffic Light – Utilizing a multiplayer Pro DJ Link connection, a blue light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
- USB-HID Control – Enabled by Serato Inc.’s “Serato DJ” software (more information will be published on the Pioneer support site pioneerdj.com/support/ once support for XDJ-1000 is available, planned for first half 2015).
- MIDI Control – The player supports MIDI for controlling other devices and software.
- My Settings – The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or desktop software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to any XDJ-1000.
- Active Loop – Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- Auto Standby – The player saves energy by automatically switching to standby mode when no input is detected for a period of time.
Pioneer and rekordbox are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation
WI-FI is a certification mark of Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
ANDROID is a trademark of Google Inc.