Compact DJ Controller for Virtual DJ LE and more
- Ultra-compact and affordable DJ Controller
- Plug & Play w/ bundled Virtual DJ LE Software, free download of Serato DJ Intro or Algoriddim's djay for Mac
- Pulse Control Provides Visual Prompts of Illuminations
- Multi-colored LED for customization of lights to match the user's style
- Available in White, Black, Red, Green, or Violet
The DDJ-WeGO is an ultra-compact DJ Controller that enables consumers and music enthusiasts alike to mix their own music creatively. For easy setup, the DDJ-WeGO is bundled with the Virtual DJ™ Limited Edition DJ software and has the ability to perform music stored on a Windows PC or Mac.
The DDJ-WeGO is available in five body colors, white, black, red, green and violet, to match a user’s individual taste. The unit also features multi-color LED backlighting for the Jog wheel and the user interface of the included software can be color customized to match the user's style.
Mixing Made Easy
Compatible DJ Software – The DDJ-WeGO is bundled with the “Virtual DJ Limited Edition” software by Atomix Productions (Windows or Mac) that offers a broad range of functions for mixing songs, including making loops and creating samples, as well as the ability to mix up to four channels for unlimited user creativity and mixes.
The popular Serato DJ Intro software is available to download at no cost at serato.com/dj-intro. Serato DJ Intro offers the "all familiar" Serato user interface and mixing and scratching functionalities, allowing users the freedom to manage and create non-stop mixes. The combined DDJ-WeGO and Serato DJ Intro software gives users access to large and colorful waveforms on a laptop monitor, helpful illumination and multi-color LDF jog lights directly on the controller to help improve a DJs mixing and scratching capability and enhance the DJ performance.
Also, DDJ-WeGO supports Algoriddim's djay software (exclusively for Mac®), utilizes the user’s iTunes® music library to simplify the music mixing experience and provides basic DJ functions such as scratching and mixing, an Auto Mix feature for seamless playback of music without interruption, and an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) that rotates the album artwork of the music being played. Current users of the djay software can simply update the software for compatibility when used with a DDJ-WeGO. For DDJ-WeGO users, a “djay LE” version of the software is available at no cost. The “djay LE” software provides many of the same functions as the original “djay” version, with the exception of the Recording and Auto mix functions, and can be downloaded from the Algoriddim website.
Through various visual and audio cues, the DDJ-WeGO DJ controller makes it easy for beginners to learn how to mix with built-in effects and features:
- Jog FX – Allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the Jog wheel.
- Pulse Control – Provides users with visual prompts with a variety of colored lights on the Jog platters:
- Mix Pulse – The mix pulse mode shows the difference in pitch of songs currently playing through the light of the Jog wheel. As the pitch of songs begin to match, the intensity of the light increases, allowing the user to visually check that the beats are in sync. In conjunction with the music, the pulse of lights helps to improve beat matching skills.
- Launch Pulse – Triggers a red light on the Jog wheel to signify that music has been loaded successfully.
- FX Pulse – The effect being applied to the currently playing song will not only be heard, but will also be represented visually via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
- USB Powered – The DDJ-WeGO utilizes power from USB connections found on most computers, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- Other features
o Built-in audio ports for high quality sound input and output.
o Built-in sound card for expanded music storage and portability.
o Compact size and weighs less than four pounds for easy transportation.
For more information, tips and tricks videos, and Pioneer DJ forums visit www.pioneerdjusa.com
|Sep 27, 2013||
- DDJ-We-Go Firmware Update Procedure
- DDJ-WeGo Win SW Driver: Updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Mac OS users:You don't have to install this driver software. Mac OS standard audio driver will be automatically installed when DDJ-WeGo is connected to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Traktor Pro 2 TSI Setting File
- DDJ-WeGo HW Diagram - Virtual DJ
- DDJ-WeGo Snd FX User Guide - Virtual DJ LE
- DDJ-WeGo Mix Pulse User Guide - Virtual DJ LE
- DDJ-WeGo List of Midi Messages