Wireless DJ System
- Industry’s first DJ system using smartphones and tablets via built-in Wi-Fi®
- NEW Remote Control ability via the free rekordbox® app
- Wireless Direct allows reliable wireless connectivity with an iOS device, even when Wi-Fi isn’t available
- Can be used as an independent 2-channel mixer
- Available in Black or Pearl White
Suggested Price: $799.00
Downloads & Updates
|Description||Release Date||Version Number||Cost||Download|
- XDJ-AERO - Driver - MAC - updated: Sept 10, 2012
- XDJ-AERO - Driver - Windows 8 Support - updated Jan 30, 2014
Open Source Notice:
This firmware update includes BusyBox software, Copyright 1998-2009 Erik Andersen, Rob Landley, and Denys Vlasenko and others, licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2. The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here http://www.oss-pioneer.com/prosv/dj_system. You may also obtain a copy for the cost of distribution by contacting Pioneer's Customer Service Center (in the U.S., 1-800-421-1404). Details of the GNU GPL and LGPL can be found at the GN/U website (http://www.gnu.org).
1rekordbox (ver.1.2.0) - Users of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch can immediately download the latest version of rekordbox free of charge from the iTunes App Store. The Android version of rekordbox will be available as a free download on Google Play in mid-January 2014.
2 Requires computer with wireless LAN functions or wireless LAN network
3 Operates with beat-analyzed music using included Pioneer rekordbox music management software and special mobile application
4 Operates using music where the tempo (BPM: Beats Per Minute) has been analyzed or automatically detected during playback by means of rekordbox and special mobile application
Pioneer and recordbox are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.