Get started with creating your own music mix with the DJM-250 2-channel entry level mixer. Offering the functionality of a professional mixer, but designed for the beginner DJ, the compact DJM-250 features industry-first 2-channel filter effects, eight different inputs and XLR balanced outputs.
Multiple of Features
- Sound Color Filter – The manual filter function employed on each channel of Pioneer's high-end equipment is built into the DJM-250 as its Sound Color Filter function. By simply turning the integrated large knob, filter effects can be adjusted enabling dynamic and intuitive song arranging. In addition, since filter effects can be added independently to the songs on each channel, a variety of mixing possibilities can be realized by combining fader operation and EQ effects. Furthermore, different colors and blinking lights on the knob visually indicate the filter mode of the mixer.
- Eight Inputs – The DJM-250-K/DJM-250-W are equipped with eight different input paths including four DJ multi-player and analog turntable inputs, three auxiliary (AUX) inputs, and one microphone (MIC) input. The mixer can be used as a preamp and connected to a variety of devices such as PCs, portable music players, televisions or synthesizers.
- XLR Balanced Outputs – The DJM-250-K/DJM-250-W is equipped with XLR balanced outputs that minimize degradation of audio signals. Additionally, the mixer enables users to quickly connect XLR compatible devices such as powered speakers without an adapter.
- Additional Features
- Compatible with48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for added sound quality
- Each channel equipped with a 3-band isolator type equalizer to allow a wide level of control (+9dB to -∞ of cut for HI/MID/LOW bands)
- Fader Start Play function enables user to begin playback on connected Pioneer DJ players linked with fader operation
- Peak level meter displays audio input level for each channel
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function allows switching between three patterns of cross fader curves
- Rack mount ears for installation into a DJ table or DJ rack
For more info, tips and tricks, demo videos and forums visit pioneerdjusa.com