FAQs: Learn more about the DJM-350 with our most frequently asked questions.
Blend It with the DJM-350 Mixer
The DJM-350 mixer inherits similar functions and operability of the popular Pioneer DJM series of mixers often experienced in the club scene. The mixer is equipped with four kinds of effects as well as an isolated 3-band equalizer—all of which allow the DJ to make a one-of-a-kind mix. The front USB port allows users to record their DJ mixes onto USB storage devices, check their own mix and take it with them to listen on other devices.
Highlights of the DJM-350 include:
- Directly Record to USB Devices – Users can conveniently record their DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or recording device. Recorded DJ mixes are saved as WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players.
- Four Types of Effects - The DJM-350 is equipped with four types of effects, enabling users to further enhance remixing capabilities:
- Filter - Greatly alters the tonal quality of the music by removing audio from the high or low frequency bands
- Crush - Accents sound by moderately crushing it
- Jet - Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music
- Gate - Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
- Isolated 3-Band Equalizer - The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator1 type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to -∞ (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
- Digital Conversion - Analog signals are converted into digital form via high-performance CPU for higher fidelity sound. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise.
- Other features include:
- MIC/AUX input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones
- A Pioneer CDJ player can be used as a fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control
- Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader2 curve
For more info, tips and tricks, demo videos and forums visit pioneerdjusa.com