2 Channel Traktor Mixer
- 2 stand-alone channels & 2 full remix channels
- TRAKTOR 2 Series Control
- New High Performance Fader Design
- Internal USB Soundcard
- High quality sound
- Includes timecode vinyl & CDs for DVS system
The DJM-T1 is a high performance digital mixer featuring an operational interface devoted to the TRAKTOR™ SCRATCH 2 DJ software without having to connect an external controller or soundcard.*1 The DJM-T1 features an internal USB soundcard, TRAKTOR software, high quality audio, and improved fader durability.
- TRAKTOR Series Control – The DJM-T1 is equipped with a controller function for the TRAKTOR series, allowing users access to TRAKTOR’s software features without the need for an additional external controller. Able to find tracks and mix smoothly without ever having to leave the mixer, controls for Browse (song selection) and Transport (playback and pause) are conveniently located directly above on the upper section of the mixer. Performance controls such as Effect, Loop, Hot, Cue, Sampler are conveniently located on the left and right side of the mixer, mocking TRAKTOR’s graphical user interface (GUI) for quick and accurate TRAKTOR software operation. Each button on the mixer is designed to illuminate in sync with TRAKTOR, allowing the user to grasp the status of the software directly on the mixer and reducing the need to look up at the PC/Mac.
- Scratch Control Capability – The DJM-T1 is a TRAKTOR SCRATCH CERTIFIED mixer allowing connectivity and operation with the TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 software for ease-of-use. For DJs who prefer to use their own DJ turntables, the mixer comes with a CONTROL CD or CONTROL VINYL*2 enabling it to be used as a TRAKTOR SCRATCH controller for scratching functions on their own equipment. In addition, the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 software let DJs start using the product right out of the box.
- High Quality Faders – Pioneer integrated new channel faders and crossfaders that feature a slide construction that are supported by two metal shafts for the fader knobs. The new channel fader provides a smooth, sturdy operation and increased durability nearly three times more than previous generations of Pioneer mixers. The design also protects the faders, minimizing the harmful effects of accidental liquid spills and/or dusts that may collect inside the channel fader. The DJM-T1’s crossfader utilizes a magnetic construction exclusive to Pioneer that offers extremely high durability, enabling it to sustain usage of more than 10 million times. The operational load, fader curve*3, and cut lag*4 can also be adjusted to the user’s personal preference.
- Clean and Powerful Audio Outputs – The DJM-T1 inherits the high sound quality design features found in all of Pioneer’s DJM series of products. The mixer features a separated analog and digital circuitry designed to reduce noise Analog signals are converted to digital at the shortest distance to reduce the chance of induced noise. The DJM-T1 also includes an internal soundcard allowing audio output from a PC/Mac to be accepted as a direct digital signal, resulting in no deterioration in sound quality. To achieve clear and powerful audio outputs, Pioneer employed a high quality digital/analog converter that affects both the Master and Booth outputs.
- Internal USB Soundcard – The DJM-T1 is equipped with an internal USB soundcard that enables the user to connect directly to a PC/Mac with a single USB cable. DJs can use the configuration utility tool installed on a PC/Mac to change the output signal from six points of the mixer based on the user’s individual preference including DJing, recording, or production*5. The Traktor Scratch Duo 2 software included enables them to easily record their performances from various output points with the ability to apply additional effects (i.e. Effect, Loop, etc.) to the original arrangements.
Additional Features Include:
- Microphone and auxiliary inputs located on the front of the mixer
- Improved grip with rubber knobs for ISOLATOR/EFFECT/LOOP volume controls
- Multi-input selector for switching between CD/PHONO/USB inputs
- Three band isolator type equalizer for a wide range of level control from +6 dB to -∞ (cut) for HI/MID/LOW ranges individually
- MIDI*6 signal output enable fader/isolator operation data for transmitting to external devices
- LFO CONTROL outputs MIDI signal that changes at beat-by-beat intervals for precision control
- "P-LOCK Fader Cap" locking mechanism on channel fader and crossfader knobs designed to prevent fader caps from slipping.*3
- Auto Standby automatically recognizes the current state of operation and input signal, switching the power to standby mode when there’s no activity or input detected for a period of time
- Booth output volume control
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 Software
- CONTROL CD x2
- CONTROL VINYL x2
- Driver Software CD-ROM
- 48 kHz
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Less than 0.004%
- 48 kHz
- 19 dB
- 23 W
- 10.4 x 15.9 x 4.3 in.
- 13.5 lbs.
Ultimate TRAKTOR Mixer Video
- DJM-T1 Firmware Update Instruction - updated: 06-Sep-2011
- DJM-T1 Firmware v.3.00 for Mac OS - updated: 04-Dec-2012
- DJM-T1 Firmware v 3.00 for Windows - updated: 04-Dec-2012
- DJM-T1 Driver (Ver1.10) for Mac OS - updated 15-Dec-2011 (Supports Mac OS X -10.7/Corrects Traktor DVS Noise Issue)
- DJM-T1 Driver (Ver. 1.10) for Windows - updated: 15-Dec-2011(Corrected Traktor DVS Noise Issue & DirectX 24Bit)
- DJM-T1 Import Guide of the Setting file - updated: 06-Sep-2011
- TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2/TRAKTOR Pro 2 Settings File v1.02 - updated: 04-Dec-2012
- DJM-T1 Traktor2 TSI file for Advance Shift function - updated: 06-Sep-2011
1 An expansion card for adding or improving sound signal input/output to a PC./Mac
2 A CD/vinyl containing timecodes for controlling DJ software.
3 Rate of volume balance change for the left and right players based on adjustment of the crossfader knob position.
4 The dead zones on both sides of the fader where there is no change in volume.
5 Requires installation of driver software and configuration utility software to your PC from the included CD-ROM.
6 Industry specifications for controlling electronic musical instruments.
TRAKTOR is a registered trademark of Native Instruments.