TRIM, channel fader, MASTER LEVEL. All are used to adjust the volume. What is the difference between them??

TRIM: This adjusts the audio level input from an external device to the different channels.
Channel fader: This adjusts the audio level output from the different channels for mixing.

MASTER LEVEL: This adjusts the audio level output from the DJM-350 to an external device.

Rate this Question/Answer

How well did this answer your question?

0% 25% 50% 75% 100%

If you have any otherfeedback on our FAQs, please provide it here. This form is intended for feedback only. We are unable to respond to questions submitted here. If you have a question or an inquiry, please contact us by Email.

Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.

Support Quick Links

Find Replacement Parts

For General Service & Support

Call 1-800-421-1404, Monday - Friday
Between 7:30 - 11:30 AM
and 12:30 - 4:00 PM PST.