Follow the steps below to setup the input/output levels.
1) Play your source on any channel with the Send/Return (S/R) set to off.
2) Ensure all effects on the EFX are OFF and the effect level knob is at the 12 o'clock postion.
3) Turn the S/R on
4) Adjust the INPUT LEVEL on the EFX until the levels match (flip the S/R on and off repeatedly)
5) Select the WAH jog effect and flip the switch on
6) Adjust the OUTPUT LEVEL on the EFX until the levels match
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.
Call 1-800-421-1404, Monday - Friday
Between 7:30 - 11:30 AM
and 12:30 - 4:00 PM PST.