Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common Mixers Questions
- Which effecter is recommended, the EFX-500 or the EFX-1000?
- What are this product's features What types of users is it designed for?
- When recording on USB devices, the recording level stays constant even when [MASTER LEVEL] is adjusted. Is this by design??
- There are three types of volume adjustments, with the GAIN (TRIM), channel fader and MAIN VOL (MASTER LEVEL) controls. What is the difference between them?
- Can a computer on which DJS software is installed be connected by USB?
- Can sound input to the MIC/AUX terminals be recorded on USB devices??
- MIDI control is not possible.?
- Sound played on the computer is not output from this unit.?
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH - I have installed this unit's dedicated driver software successfully on the computer and made the channel settings with the Settings Utility software. I can't scratch with the Control CD or Control Vinyl functions.?
- What is the Kensington security slot used for?