STEREO RECEIVER FOR CRITICAL LISTENING
Go beyond sound as you know it. Go beyond technology as you’ve ever experienced it before. Enter the world of Pioneer® Elite®. A world dedicated to the pursuit of pristine audio. A world where advanced technology performs in perfect harmony with outstanding sound quality. A world where AIR Studios™ Sound Tuning ensures a musical score is reproduced as near to the original as possible. It’s a world so unbelievably crisp, so undeniably clear and so completely pristine, it will change the way you listen forever.
Awaken your ears to a whole new level of consciousness. Prepare yourself for a world that sounds so wonderful, so different, so completely new, your senses will need to adapt in ways never before imagined.
It’s a world built with uncompromising attention to detail; in an extraordinary, beautiful new way. Where a symmetrical dual mono amplifier and power supply construction team up with Class A/B amplifier stages for minimal distortion even when handling large amounts of current.
It’s a home audio experience that moves you in ways you never even knew possible. Tuned by AIR Studios, it’s a world unlike anything you’ve ever heard or seen before. Where a curved, brushed aluminum front, meets an ultra rigid honeycomb chassis construction. And cutting -edge technology delivers enhanced MP3/AAC file playback. Where sounds are so pure they gush with their own emotions. Where everything you hear performs with feelings so intense you hear tears fall, fear flow like wildfire and passion swell like a rising tide. It’s a world so pure, so rich, so real, it will change the way listen to everything forever.
PIONEER, ELITE, and the Pioneer Elite logos are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
AIR STUDIOS is a trademark of Air Studios, Inc.
- 70W Per Channel x 2
- Symmetrical, Dual Mono Amplifier and Power Supply Construction
- Dual Toroidal Based Mechanically Isolated Power Supply for Fast Response and Low Noise
- Adoption of a Schottky barrier diode, a majority carrier device. This gives it tremendous advantages in terms of speed. The Schottky diode also has a much higher current density than an ordinary diode making the diode ideal for use in power supply applications
- Class A/B Amplifier Stages featuring LAPT Output Transistors. LAPT output transistors are high-speed output transistors that operate over an extremely broad frequency range and produce minimal distortion even when handling large amounts of current
- Ultra Rigid Honeycomb Chassis Construction
- Sound Retriever Technology for Enhanced MP3/AAC File Playback
- Curved Profile Brushed Aluminum Front Fascia
- Large Gold Plated Multi-Way Binding Posts
- Air Studios Audio Tuning
- USB Input
- XM® Satellite Radio Ready*
- MM/MC Phono Input
- AM/FM Tuner
*XM Connect-and-Play antenna and subscription service (each sold separately) required to receive XM and XM-HD Surround Radio.
PIONEER, ELITE, and the Pioneer and Elite logos are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
XM and XM Connect-and-Play are registered trademarks of XM Satellite Radio Inc.
The AIR STUDIOS logo is a trademark of Air Studios, Inc.