- 60W per channel x 2
- Symmetrical, Dual Mono Amplifier and Power Supply Construction
- Mechanically Isolated Power Supply for Fast Response and Low Noise
- Adoption of a Schottky barrier diode, a majority carrier device. This gives it tremendous advantages in terms of speed. The Schottky diode also has a much higher current density than an ordinary diode making the diode ideal for use in power supply applications
- Class A/B Amplifier Stages Featuring LAPT Output Transistors. LAPT output transistors are high-speed output transistors that operate over an extremely broad frequency range and produce minimal distortion even when handling large amounts of current
- Air Studios Audio Tuning
- Honeycomb Chassis Construction
- Curved Profile Brushed Aluminum Front Fascia
- XM® Satellite Radio Ready*
- MM Phono Input
- AM/FM Tuner
*XM Connect-and-Play antenna and subscription service (each sold separately) required to receive XM and XM-HD Surround Radio.
PIONEER, ELITE, and the Pioneer and Elite logos or registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
AIR STUDIOS is a trademark of AIR Studios, Inc.