Elite® Reference Blu-ray Disc® Player
- 8 Separate Wolfson audio DACS for each analog output
- PQLS Jitter-free audio transmission
- Original Pioneer developed 16-Bit Video processing LSI
- BD-Live™ compatible* w/ 4GB internal memory
- HDMI® 1.3a Output
- Dolby®TrueHD and DTS-HD®Bit-stream Out
- 48-Bit Deep Color Support
- 1080p True 24FPS Video Output (BD/DVD)
- Original Pioneer Developed 16-Bit Video Processing LSI
- 15 Different Video Adjustments
- 3 Different Noise Reduction Circuits
- Internal Audio Decoders
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio via Firmware Update
- DTS-HD High Resolution Audio via Firmware Update
- 7.1 Channel Analog Audio Outputs
- BD-Live™ Ready* with 4GB of Internal Memory
- Coaxial Frequency Response Improvement
- PQLS Jitter Free Audio Transmission
*Some initial production BDP-09FD players may require a firmware update.
- Advanced Bit Rate Meters
- Advanced Playback and Search Modes
- Dual HDMI® Outputs
- Locking Component Video Connectors
- RS-232C Control for Custom Installation
- Dedicated Analog Audio Power Supply
- A dedicated power supply for the analog audio board ensures top quality sound by eliminating unwanted interference caused by a shared power supply.
- Custom made capacitors were used to deliver superior performance not possible with off the shelf components.
- Toroidal Transformer providing limited stray magnetic fields and high electrical efficiencies. This results in superior audio reproduction due to lower amounts of electrical noise.
- 8 Wolfson Audio DACS running in Dual mode providing superior signal-to-noise ratio (120db) and uncompromised transparency with the source.
- Body Construction
- Aluminum›Panel (Front/Top/Side)
- Steel Cross Bar Supports
- Double Layer Top Panel
- Solid Steel Bottom Plate
- Low Center Load Drive
- TAOC Insulator Feet
- Three Chamber Construction
- Internal Construction
- Separate Analog Audio BoardSeparate Analog Power Supply
- Separate Digital Power Supply
- Toroidal Transformer
- Separate Video Board
- Pioneer Developed Parts
- HDMI 1.3a Output (x2 Main and Sub)
- Component Video Output*
- Composite Video Output*
- S-Video Output*
- 7.1-Channel Audio Output*
- 2-Channel Audio Output
- Coaxial Digital Output
- Optical Digital Output
- Control In
- RS-232C Control
- Power Requirements: 120V/60Hz
- Product Weight: 30.42 lbs.
- W x H x D: 16.54” x 5.63” x 14.17”
Introducing the Pioneer® Elite® BDP-09FD Reference Blu-ray Disc® player.
Experience movies and music like never before with the only component that can simultaneously deliver the purest signal, the most impeccable image and unparalleled sound available today. And experience it right from the comfort of your very own home. With a home entertainment experience second to none, what was once only a dream is now a dream come true. Watch it, hear it, experience it all and prepare to experience your entertainment like never before.
Unrivalled Picture Quality
With over 30 years of video-disc technology to draw from, the Pioneer Elite BDP-09FD has elevated the state of video art to its very own art form.
The first Blu-ray disc player to be THX certified and widely accepted as the finest example of video technology ever incorporated into a Blu-ray Disc player, the BDP-09FD offers its unrivalled picture quality with the help of three integrated video processing chips. This combination allows for not only an endless array of fine tuning picture control possibilities, but also the up-conversion of 8-bit to 16-bit video processing, resulting in a maximum color palette of over 65,536 hues per color.
Superior Audio Quality
An unrivalled picture can only be enhanced with the same level of audio. That’s why the BDP-09FD employs the same circuit topology found in many of the most expensive CD players available today.
With 7.1 channels all equipped with their own analog to digital converters operating in dual mode, audio levels can be calibrated with 0.5-db precision.
Add other benefits like a dedicated analog audio power supply, a toroidal power transformer that minimizes stray magnetic energy, and an exceptionally rigid chassis with a center mounted drive mechanism and you have an experience closer to what the studio intended.
Exceptional Build Quality
When it comes to exceptional build quality, the mass of any component is crucial to its ability to deliver sound. That’s why the BDP-09FD exceeds 30 pounds, three times the weight of the typical Blu-ray Disc player available today.
With a rigid aluminum frame attached to a solid steel bottom plate and a double layer aluminum top held in place by internal steel crossbar supports, the build quality of the BDP-09FD is second to no other Blu-ray Disc Player today.
And with four separate chambers within the chassis, video and audio boards along with power supplies and disc mechanisms operate independently in order to minimize interference.
Seamless Product Synergy
Last but certainly not least, the BDP-09FD also comes with features that make it easy to install and a pleasure to use. It is BD-Live™ Ready*, Profile 2.0 compatible and also comes with four gigabytes of internal memory.
A rear-panel ethernet jack makes firmware updates easy and an on screen display provides endless ways to help you find what you’re looking for. Pioneer’s patented KURO™ Link Technology allows you to control other Elite home theater products with just one remote.
All combined, the synchronization of your entire Pioneer system has virtually every convenience you could ever want or need for the ultimate in a home entertainment experiences.
*Initial production BDP-09FD Blu-ray Disc players will require a firmware update in order to access BD-Live features.
PIONEER, ELITE, KURO, and the Pioneer, Elite and KURO logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
BLU-RAY DISC is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.