- Spectacular 1080p Picture Quality: The BDP-94HD provides up to 1920 x 1080p resolution for an unrivaled picture quality. And with True24FPS, now see your movies as the director intended.
- Single-Wire Connection: One HDMI digital connection is all you need from the BDP-94HD to output both audio and video signals to your HDMI-capable A/V receiver or HD flat panel. Compared to typical connections, the HDMI interface replaces multiple cords without degradation in signal quality between components.
- HDMI Control: Master your home theater universe. The BDP-94HD supports HDMI Control which allows you to seamlessly control all your HDMI CEC-equipped A/V equipment with a single remote and a single button.
- High Definition Audio: The BDP-94HD features internal decoding of Dolby TrueHD for incredibly detailed and lossless sound quality. In addition, Multi-channel Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS® Surround sound processing are also supported from both analog and HDMI outputs.
- Easy Operation and Setup: Eye-popping on-screen GUIs for easy navigation.
- Multi-Format Compatibilty: The BDP-94HD is compatible with BDROM, DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD-RW, and CD media.
HOME MEDIA GALLERY
Enables users to experience their PC based movies, music, and photos on their home theater system in all their glory through the BDP-94HD. Connect the BDP-94HD to your existing home network and Home Media Gallery automatically seeks out your digital content.
DLNA Certified: IP network compatibility enables a link with a networked PC to share content, including movies (even HD movies), music, and photos.
Microsoft PlaysForSureTM Compatible: No-hassle playback of both purchased and subscription based Microsoft PlaysForSure audio or video content downloaded from the Web and stored on personal computers, via an existing home network system.*
Video: WMV, WMVHD, MPEG1, MPEG2 (HD), VC1
Audio: LPCM, MP3, WMA
Photo: JPEG, GIF, BMP
LAN (Ethernet 10/100BASE-T)
HDMI Terminal (Direct Digital Pixel DriveTM)
Component Video Output*
Composite Video Output*
5.1-Channel Analog Audio Output*
Coaxial Digital Output*
Optical Digital Output
This Player does not support direct connection to the Internet or the retrieval of content through the Internet. Previously existing or new home network, Microsoft Windows® XP, and Microsoft Windows® Media Connect software (Free for licensed users of Microsoft Windows® operating system through Windows® Updates) required for all Home Media Gallery features. For best results use wired connection. Pioneer provides a Limited Firmware Warranty for firmware updates in the event of playability
issues with some commercially pre-recorded discs, however, firmware updates for this Player will not include upgrades for Internet access or retrieval of content. A copy of the Firmware Limited Warranty is available on Pioneer’s website at pioneerelectronics.com. Please contact Pioneer’s customer service center for more information at (800) 421‑1404.
Specifications, features, and design subject to change without notice.
PIONEER, ELITE, and the Pioneer and Elite logos are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
“Blu-ray Disc” and the Blu-ray Disc logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
DTS, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24 and Neo:6 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Theater Systems, Inc.
The DVD logo is a registered trademark of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation.
Dolby, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
HDMI and the HDMI logo are registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
DLNA, DLNA CERTIFIED and the DLNA logo are trademarks and/or service marks of Digital Living Network Alliance.
The PlaysForSure logo, Windows Media and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.