Enjoy superior quality audio at a new level of convenience through the seamless integration of your Pioneer products with Compatible HTC One series smartphones. HTC has partnered with Pioneer to create an improved sound standard for flawless connectivity.
With a few simple taps of the finger you can use your smartphone to easily stream all your favorite tunes through your home theater, turning your phone into a never-ending source of entertainment. At the same time keeping your phone free to do what it does best – make and receive calls.
Pioneer is the first to bring HTC Connect certified devices to market with our 2012 lineup of DLNA capable audio/video receivers and wireless speakers, delivering a seamless and consistent audio streaming and control experience.
In order to enjoy HTC Connect it may be necessary to upgrade your receiver's firmware. Please use the below information to determine if your receiver is up to date. If your receiver shows either the same or later firmware no update is necessary. If your receiver has an earlier firmware version (Lower number), then click on your receiver's model number and download the updated firmware.
Please refer to your owner's manual for checking your receiver's current firmware version.
|VSX-822-K, VSX-1022-K, VSX-42||1.053 or higher|
|VSX-1122-K, VSX-60, VSX-1127-K, VSX-1027-K||1-188-076-019-127 or higher|
|SC-63, SC-61, SC-1222-K||1-189-084-018-122 or higher|
|SC-65, SC-1522||1-197-084-512-124 or higher|
|SC-68, SC-67||1-198-084-512-125 or higher|
1. HTC Connect music streaming provided on Pioneer HTC Connect certified products have been developed based on interoperability testing as defined by the HTC Connect Certification program with the HTC Connect-compatible smartphones listed below. Please check this website for up to date information about compatible devices and audio format support.
2. Playback of AAC_ISO_320 Profile files via HTC Connect is not currently supported by the Sprint® HTC EVO™ 4G LTE smartphone.
3. Music Navigation via the music progress bar is not currently supported with HTC Connect.
4. Third party music applications (those other than HTC’s pre-installed “Music” app) have not been tested for compatibility and may not work. HTC Connect has been tested with MP3, AAC, WMA and WAV encoding formats. Other formats may not be compatible. See www.pioneerelectronics.com/HTC for full details.
5. High network congestion may interfere with the operation of HTC Connect.
HTC Connect Certified Smartphones
HTC One X (Available from AT&T with Firmware version 2.20.592.5 710RD or later)
HTC One S (Available from T-Mobile with Firmware version 2.35.531.2 710RD or later)
HTC EVO™ 4G LTE (Available from Sprint Firmware version 2.13.651.1 710RD or later)
HTC Droid Incredible 4G (Available from Verizon Firmware version 2.17.605.2 or later)
HTC One X+ (Available from AT&T)
HTC One VX (Available from AT&T)
HTC Droid DNA (Available from Verizon)
Test Content Formats used for HTC Connect Certification
For additional information on HTC Connect, Please visit HTC's HTC Connect Information page at www.htc-connect.com
HTC, the HTC logo, and HTC Connect are trademarks of HTC Corporation.
Specifications and design subject to change without notice.