Seeing is un-believing: the 43” (Diagonal) PDP-4340HD widescreen high-definition plasma TV is so visually stunning that you’ll wonder how it’s possible. Here’s how:
- Pioneer’s exclusive Pure Drive™ keeps video signals entirely in a lossless digital domain, for greater signal control and far higher video quality.
- With Pioneer’s new Advanced PureCinema with 3-3 pulldown, film-based material on DVD, videotape, and even regular TV will match the smooth, natural reproduction you’d see in a theater.
- ACE II (Advanced Continuous Emission II) uses 10-bit processing to produce 1,024 gradation steps for each cell—creating a palette of over 1.07 billion colors and delivering reproduction accuracy up to 16 times greater than competitors’ panels.
- Deep Encased Cell Structure: Each individual lamp is encased in its own “cell”, with walls on all sides so that light doesn’t bleed into neighboring cells. This energy-efficient design allows each lamp to deliver a more concentrated beam of light, for truer colors and brighter images.
- Black Stripe Coating: Pioneer places a patented black coating between each row of plasma cells, absorbing the light hitting the panel. This significantly reduces reflections coming back to your viewing position and nearly doubles the effective contrast.
- Full 1024 x 768 resolution.
- The PDP-4340HD comes fully loaded: its outboard media receiver is equipped with an ATSC terrestrial HDTV tuner and a full set of interfaces, including a next-generation High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). This all-digital, high-bandwidth consumer interface can transfer huge amounts of pure, digital data at very high rates of speed. Two-way stereo speakers and a swivel stand are also included.
|High Definition Resolution||XGA Resolution (1024 x 768p)|
|16:9 Aspect Ratio||Yes|
|Advanced PureCinema||With 3:3 Pull Down Converts All Signals to 768P First Plasma Capable of 72 Hz Display|
|ACE II (Advanced Continuous Emission II)||True 10-bit Gray Scale/1024 Levels Ability to Display Over 1 Billion Colors|
|PureDrive||All Video Signals Processed in the 10-bit Digital Realm Only One A/D Conversion - No Other Unnecessary D/A or A/D Conversions|
|Pure Color Filter||More Accurate Color Than Any CRT|
|Ultra Bright||1,100 Cd/m2|
|Deep Encased Cell Structure||Yes|
|Adjustable Color Temperature||3 Settings w/ 6500 Degrees|
|Multi Picture Window||P-I-P Or Split Screen With Any Source (NTSC, HD, PC)|
|IEEE-1394 Digital Interface||Yes|
|Component RGB w/BNC Connectors||Yes|
|Integrated ATSC Tuner||Yes|
|3 Dimensional Y/C Separation||Yes|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Includes||Plasma Panel, Media Receiver, Speakers, Swivel Stand, Smart Remote And 3 Meter Digital Connection 2 Way Speakers Can be Mounted Flush with The Panel Or Recessed 2 Way Speakers Can be Mounted Flush with The Panel Or Recessed|
|10 Meter Digital Connection Cable||Yes|
|Flush Mount Wall Bracket||PDWB-5003-PA|
|Tilt Mount Wall Bracket||PWM-503-PA|
|Antenna Input||VHF x 3 (75 ohms Unbalanced F connector)|
|Antenna Output||VHF x 2 (75 ohms Unbalanced F connector)|
|HDMI Input||2 (with HDCP)|
|A/V Input (Front)||x 1 (RCA Pin)|
|A/V Input (Rear)||x 3 (RCA Pin)|
|S-Video Input (Front)||x 1|
|S-Video Input (Rear)||x 2|
|S-Video Output (Rear)||x 1|
|Component Input (Front)||x 1|
|Component Input (Rear)||x 2|
|D - Sub 15 Input (Front)||x 1 (For PC Input)|
|Digital Audio Output (Rear)||Yes (Optical)|
|SR In/Output||Yes (Out = SR+)|
|Display - No Speakers (W x H x D)||W 44-1/8" x H 25-11/16" x D 3-7/8"|
|Display Weight||67lbs. 4oz.|
|Media Receiver (Width-Height-Depth)||W 16-9/16" x H 3-9/19" x D 11-11/16"|
|Media Receiver Weight||12 lbs. 9 oz.|
|Parts and Labor||1 year/Residential applications only/ Image persistence is not covered|