50" Class (49.85" Diagonal) PureVision Plasma Display
- Ability to Accept a 1080p/24Hz Signal
- High Definition WXGA Resolution (1,365 x 768)
- Fully Integrated Media Receiver
- 1¢ Shipping
VIDEO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
- Fully Integrated Media Receiver with Dual NTSC and ATSC Tuner with CableCARD™ Interface
- Independent HDMI® Inputs (10-bit processing) with the ability to accept a 1080p/24Hz signal
- TV Guide On Screen® Interactive Program Guide for easy navigation of TV program services*
- A/V Selection Memory – 5 options for viewing preferences (Standard/Dynamic/Movie/Game/User)
- Aspect Ratio Control – 5 positions (Wide/Zoom/Cinema/ Full/4:3)
- “Dot by Dot” for PC
- Split Screen/Picture in Picture display modes to view multiple sources at one time
- Home Gallery offering a convenient way to view photos via USB connection
- V-Chip Parental Control
- New Remote Control with preset, glow in the dark, direct input selection and TV Guide On Screen control
VERSATILE VIDEO AND AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Independent Dual HDMI with Audio
- Component (1 side/2 rear with Audio)
- Composite [1 side/3 rear (1 rear with Audio)]
- S-Video [2 rear (1 rear with Audio)]
- Antenna A & B
- USB (Mass Storage Class) (side input)
- Optical Digital Audio
- Monitor Out – Composite/Audio LR
- SOUND TECHNOLOGY
- 13 Watt Stereo Amplifier With TruBass® 2-Way Stereo Speakers
- SRS® WOW®/FOCUSTM/TruBass Surround Sound Audio
- Bass Boost Loudness
- Table Top Stand – Included
- Speakers – Included (fully integrated bottom)
- Flat Wall Mount – Optional (PWM-F110, PDWB-5003)
- Display (W x H x D): 48-3/16” x 30-7/8” x 4-1/2” - With Detachable Speaker
- Display Weight: 75.1 lbs.
*The TV Guide On Screen interactive program guide provides listings for cable-ready, cable box, and digital cable services as well as over-the-air broadcast. It does not provide listings for satellite.
PIONEER, the Pioneer Logo, the Elite logo and PureVision are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
CableCARD™ is a trademark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
SRS WOW, SRS, TruBass and FOCUS and the symbol are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc.
In the United States, TV Guide and other related marks are registered marks of Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc. and/or one of its affiliates.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.