- Redesigned Deep Encased Cell Structure to improve brightness, image accuracy and panel efficiency
- New First-Surface Pure Color Filter for enhanced contrast, color and reduction in light reflection on screen
- Crystal Emissive Layer for deeper blacks and increased brightness of images
- New and Improved Red and Blue Phosphors creating a brighter, purer and wider color space, improving the overall HD experience
- New Dielectric Layer for improved light management and efficiency of panel
- Wide Viewing Angle of 160° - horizontal and vertical with no color shift or picture distortion
VIDEO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
- Pure Drive II Signal Processing – Full time 10-bit Digital Video Processing delivers a low noise, high contrast, natural colored image1080p/24Hz Compatibility for HDMI and Component
- ACE IV (Advanced Continuous Emission) for reproduction of billions of colors and improved grey-scale rendering in dark picture areas
- Advanced PureCinema™ with 3:3 pull down, film-based material on DVD, videotape or even regular TV will match the smooth and nature reproduction seen in a movie theatre
- Color Temperature Adjustment – 3 settings (high/mid/low)
- Digital Noise Reduction – 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
- MPEG Noise Reduction – 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
- Digital CTI (Color Transient Improver)
- Natural Resize
- Natural Enhancer
- Digital Chroma Decoder(10-bit)
- Fully Integrated Media Receiver with Dual NTSC and ATSC Tuner
- Independent HDMI Inputs (10-bit processing) with the ability to accept a 1080p/24Hz signal
- TV Guide On-Screen® Interactive Program Guide for easy navigation of TV program services
- A/V Selection Memory – 6 options for viewing preferences (Standard/Dynamic/PURE/Movie/Game/User)
- Aspect Ratio Control – 5 positions (Wide/Zoom/Cinema/ Full/4:3)
- “Dot by Dot” for PC
- Split Screen/Picture in Picture display modes to view multiple sources at one time
- Home Gallery offering a convenient way to view photos via USB connection
- V-Chip Parental Control
- New Remote Control with preset, glow in the dark, direct input selection and TV Guide control
VERSATILE VIDEO AND AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Independent Dual HDMI with Audio
- Component (1 side/2 rear)
- Composite (1 side/3 rear) (1 rear w/Audio)
- S-Video (2 rear) (1 rear with Audio)
- Antenna A & B
- USB (Mass Storage Class) (Side Input)
- Optical Digital Audio
- Monitor Out – Composite/Audio LR
- 13 Watt Stereo Amplifier With TruBass® 2-Way Stereo Speakers
- SRS® WOW®/FOCUS™/TruBass
- Bass Boost Loudness
- Table Top Stand – Included (PDK-TS15U)
- Detachable Bottom Speaker – Included (PDP-S41)
- Display: 57-7/8" x 38-3/32" x 4-3/4" (with Detachable Bottom Speaker)
- Display Weight: 112.4 lbs.
*The TV Guide On Screen interactive program guide provides listings for cable-ready, cable box, and digital cable services as well as over-the-air broadcast. It does not provide listings for satellite
PIONEER, the Pioneer Logo, the Elite logo and PureVision are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
CableCARD™ is a trademark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
SRS WOW, SRS, TruBass and FOCUS and the symbol are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc.
In the United States, TV Guide and other related marks are registered marks of Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc. and/or one of its affiliates.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.