Stand in front of the Elite PRO-1410HD 61” (Diagonal) Widescreen High-Definition plasma monitor, and you'll be mesmerized. Why is it so hard to turn away? Here are a few reasons:
- Superior Image Processing Technology: From input through all processing steps and to output on the display, the video signal remains in the digital domain. This ensures noise-free, no loss signal quality for the highest possible resolution of all types of input from video to film to PC.
- Gamma Selection: Four gamma modes can be selected. Such precision allows for more accurate display of the tone gradations, even for images with low lighting
- New Scan Converter: Converts input signals with high sampling accuracy so even minor details such as small letters are sharp and clear.
- I/P Conversion and Scaling LSI's: These LSI's smooth jagged edges, correct color bleeds and select the ideal input resolution in images that are smooth and clean.
- Encased Cell Structure: Each individual lamp is encased in its own “cell”, with walls on all sides so that light doesn't bleed into neighboring cells. This energy-efficient design allows each lamp to deliver a more concentrated beam of light, for truer colors and brighter images.
- Color Management selectively boosts or scales back values to match actual images without affecting other colors on the screen.
- The ISFTMC3 (Custom Calibration Configuration) feature enables your plasma TV to be optimized for the specific environment in which you've placed it. As an optional service, an ISF professional can calibrate contrast, tint, color levels, and other parameters to create the most accurate image possible.
- High Precision Color Filter: The PRO-1410HD uses a precisely engineered Color Filter that decreases light reflection for better view-ability and filters out unnecessary elements in the red, green, and blue light for purer color reproduction. All images, even fast moving ones, will be accurate crisp and vivid.
- Full 1365 x 768 resolution.
- Covered by the Elite two-year limited warranty.
PIONEER, the PIONEER logo, the ELITE logo and PureVision are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
ISF is a trademark of Imaging Science Foundation, Inc.