What makes the Elite PRO-810HD 43” (Diagonal) widescreen HD plasma Monitor the #1 choice amongst top Custom A/V Installation Specialists? Here's a few:
- Pioneer’s exclusive Pure Drive™ keeps video signals entirely in a lossless digital domain, for greater signal control and far higher video quality.
- With Pioneer’s new Advanced PureCinema™ with 3-3 pulldown, film-based material on DVD, videotape, and even regular TV will match the smooth, natural reproduction you’d see in a theater.
- ACE II (Advanced Continuous Emission II) uses 10-bit processing to produce 1,024 gradation steps for each cell—creating a palette of over 1.07 billion colors and delivering reproduction accuracy up to 16 times greater than competitors’ panels.
- Deep Encased Cell Structure: Each individual lamp is encased in its own “cell”, with walls on all sides so that light doesn’t bleed into neighboring cells. This energy-efficient design allows each lamp to deliver a more concentrated beam of light, for truer colors and brighter images.
- Color Management selectively boosts or scales back values to match actual images without affecting other colors on the screen.
- The 2nd generation ISF C3 (Custom Calibration Configuration) via RS232 feature enables your plasma TV to be optimized for the specific environment in which you’ve placed it. As an optional service, an ISF professional can calibrate contrast, tint, color levels, and other parameters to create the most accurate image possible.
- Pure Color Filter II: The clear front of the PRO-1010HD is actually a precisely machined, optical-grade glass panel. It acts as a color filter that increases the spectrum of light emitted by the plasma, for a fuller range of colors and exceptional color accuracy vs. previous versions. It also increases contrast by limiting ambient light reflections.
- Full 1024 x 768 resolution.
- Covered by the Elite two-year limited warranty.
- PDK-1000: Table top Stand for PRO-810