What makes the Elite PRO-920HD 43” (Diagonal) widescreen HD plasma television the #1 43" choice amongst top Custom A/V Installation Specialists? Here's a few:
- Pioneer’s exclusive PureDrive™ keeps video signals entirely in a lossless digital domain, for greater signal control and far higher video quality.
- DCR (Digital Cable Ready) Tuner with Passport Banner (requires PSIP support) provides easy plug n play of basic cable channels without the need for an outboard cable box.
- With Pioneer’s new Advanced PureCinema™ with 3-3 pulldown, film-based material on DVD, videotape, and even regular TV will match the smooth, natural reproduction you’d see in a theater.
- ACE III (Advanced Continuous Emission III) uses 10-bit processing to produce 1,792 gradation steps for each cell—creating a palette of well over 1 billion colors and delivering reproduction accuracy up to 16 times greater than competitors’ panels.
- Deep Encased Cell Structure: Each individual lamp is encased in its own “cell”, with walls on all sides so that light doesn’t bleed into neighboring cells. This energy-efficient design allows each lamp to deliver a more concentrated beam of light, for truer colors and brighter images.
- Color Management selectively boosts or scales back values to match actual images without affecting other colors on the screen.
- The 2nd generation ISF C3 (Custom Calibration Configuration) via RS-232 feature enables your plasma TV to be optimized for the specific environment in which you’ve placed it. As an optional service, an ISF professional can calibrate contrast, tint, color levels, and other parameters to create the most accurate image possible.
- First-Surface Pure Color Filter: The clear front of the PRO-920HD is actually a precisely manufactured optical-grade non-glass panel. It acts as a color filter that increases the spectrum of light emitted by the plasma, for a fuller range of colors and exceptional color accuracy vs. previous versions which use front filters made of glass. It also increases contrast by limiting ambient light reflections in bright viewing environments.
- Full 1024 x 768 resolution.
Covered by the Elite two-year limited warranty.