Pioneer's H-Series speakers are a diverse group, with floor-standing models, bookshelf speakers, and speakers designed for surround sound use. The floor-standing and bookshelf models are ideal for playing CD's and other audio material, with wide frequency response and HF Waveguide for superior imaging of music. The satellite speakers are perfect for surround sound, reproducing those crucial rear-channel sound effects. And the center-channel speaker allows you to hear movie dialogue more clearly. All of the H-Series speakers were engineered in the US and have a stylish outer design.
- Distinctive styling
- Direct coupled woofer for improved dynamics and bass control
- HF wave-guide for superior imaging
- Low cost
- Engineered in the USA
- 12mm (1/2") Polycarbonate tweeter
- 165mm (6.5") Polypropylene cone woofer
- Flared Port
- Frequency response: 60 - 20K Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1m/2.83V ms
- Maximum output: 109 dB SPL
- Amp requirements: 15 - 100 Watts
- Packaged: 2 each/box
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.5" x 8.8" x 8.3"