With its elegantly slim profile, the TZ-F700 integrates easily into living environments. The seven-ply, high-density multi-laminate cabinet features extremely rigid aircraft-type construction to reduce resonance. The four-way design improves definition and articulation by limiting the range of reproduction required by each transducer. In addition, the powered bass section with its PSBASH amplifier produces accurate bass, improves overall efficiency and reduces strain on system electronics.
- Frequency Response: 25 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92dB spl 1m/2.83V (anechoic conditions)
- Impedance: Nominal 8 ohms
- Maximum Output: 112 dB spl
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 150W
- Integral Woofer Amplifier: 300W PSBASH Technology
Woofer: 12 inch shielded high efficiency
Mid Bass: 6.5 inch shielded high efficiency
Midrange/Tweeter: IRIS compound array
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs
W (at base) 15.75" (cabinet) 8"