Featuring a Built-in rechargeable battery and designed for outdoor use, the A3 includes all the sleek features of the A1, and then some
- Update: Spotify® Connect now available
- Rechargeable Lithium ion battery
- AirPlay ready as well as iPhone/iPod/iPad Digital Connection via USB (Playback and charging)
Suggested Price: $199.99
- Pioneer SMA Wireless Speaker: Connecting With iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Pioneer Wireless Speakers: Connecting to a WPS Router
- Pioneer SMA Wireless Speaker: Wireless Direct
- Pioneer SMA Wireless Speaker: Quickstart Mode A1, A3, and A4
- Pioneer SMA Wireless Speaker: Pandora andvTuner Firmware UPDATE
- Pioneer SMA Wireless Speaker: Connecting Using Safari
- Pioneer SMA Wireless Speaker: Connecting Using Windows
*Firmware upgrade needed. Information about this upgrade can be found on the firmware tab
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice.
PIONEER and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed
to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple
performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and
regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless
Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group. Compatible digital mobile devices and premium subscription required where available, see pioneer.eu/spotify
Apple, AirPlay, the AirPlay logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.
and other countries. AirPlay works with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generations),
iPad 2, iPad with iOS 4.2 or later, and iTunes 10.1 (Mac and PC) or later.
DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA Certified are trademarks, service marks, or certification
marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
HTC, the HTC logo, and HTC Connect are trademarks of HTC Corporation. HTC Connect is defined as interoperability
testing of music streaming performed between HTC Connect-enabled Smartphones and HTC Connect-enabled Home
AV products using the HTC Connect Music Application. Third party music applications (apps other than the HTC
Connect-enabled smartphone’s native music player) may not work with HTC Connect. HTC One X and HTC One S will
be enabled for HTC Connect after installation of firmware update, available 3rd quarter 2012.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance
For details on iPod compatibility, visit http://pioneer.jp/homeav/support/ios/na