Pioneer DJ's Pearl White RMX-1000 Remix Station Offers Same Great Effects in New Trendy Color Option
Pioneer DJ announces a new pearl white version of its popular RMX-1000 Remix Station, which enables DJs to enhance their music mixing performances through its ability to create and add a multitude of unique audio effects for intuitive track arrangements.
The new pearl white RMX-1000-W offers another stylish option to the current black color model and will be available early December with a suggested retail price of $999.
Pioneer’s RMX-1000-W Remix Station features:
- Intuitive Controls – The Remix Station is divided into four sections dedicated to specific effect parameters with easy-to-control knobs and buttons. By combining the effects from each section, the user has the ability to create wider arrangements with greater individuality and perform these mixes with ease.
- Scene FX – Users have access to five Build Up effects (BPF ECHO, ECHO, NOISE, SPIRAL UP and REVERB UP) that add sounds and five Break Down effects (HPF ECHO, LPF ECHO, CRUSH ECHO, SPIRAL DOWN and REVERB DOWN) that cut sounds. Users can decrease or increase the parameters of a chosen effect by simply turning a knob. Two sub-parameters knobs are also available for additional changes to the effects being produced.
- Isolate FX – This section consists of three individual knobs that process the low, mid and high frequency bands of the music passing through. In addition to the Isolator, the section is loaded with three other effects providing rhythm patterns, timbre, etc., allowing users to freely modify the output for the HI/MID/LOW frequency bands.
- X-Pad FX – The unit features a touchpad section called the X-Pad FX that enables users to develop and add new sounds not found in the original music, in addition to the four built-in audio samples (KICK, SNARE, CLAP and HI HAT). Users also have the ability to play audio samples edited in Pioneer’s remixbox software from an SD1 card during the performance.
- Release FX – With the flip of a Release FX lever, music currently playing is cut off, leaving only the sound effects. When the leveler is released, the opposite effect happens with all section effects eliminated while the original music continues to play. Three types of Release FX are available including Vinyl Brake, Echo, and Back Spin.
- Studio Music Production – Using the unit’s included RMX-1000 Plug-in and VST/AU/RTAS2 plug-in software, users can create the same type of music production and effects while DJing on a computer. Additionally, the device works as a controller for music production when connected to a computer.
- Customization With remixbox Software - The included remixbox software allows the user to customize various settings of the RMX-1000 on a computer, changing parameters such as volume output and values for different sections of the device. The customized settings can then be transferred using an SD card for use with other RMX-1000 units.
- Additional Features
- Excellent sound quality achieved through optimization of the audio circuit design parts layout and circuit board pattern
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and synchronization of effects along with the beat of the music
- AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the tempo of music
- Compact design for easy portability and convenience
- USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI controller
For a video demonstration, please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP6US2Q1JSQ.
1SD card not included. Please use SD cards or SDHC cards with this device.
2Virtual Studio Technology and Audio Units are formats that enable the addition of new effects and instruments to applications for the production of music. RTAS is an abbreviation of Real Time Audio Suite, a format of audio plug-in developed by Avid Technology. RMX-1000 Plug-in version 2.0.0 compatible with RTAS will be available to download at the end of November. The RMX-1000 firmware must be updated to Version 2.00.
Pioneer is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
remixbox is a trademark of Pioneer Corporation
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Pro Tools®and RTAS® is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc.