Professional Blu-ray Disc Player
- Serial RS-232C Support
- Enhanced Search Options
- Plays 30, 25, & 24 frames per second (fps)
- Free Shipping
As one of the leaders in Blu-ray Disc technology for years, Pioneer is now introducing the BDP-V6000 - a professional Blu-ray Disc player.
The BDP-V6000 professional Blu-ray player supports high-definition Blu-ray Disc as well as standard definition DVD media playback in both NTSC and PAL formats to provide flexible, reliable playback of domestic and international customer content in demanding applications.
This Blu-ray Disc player is ideal for multiple business applications and venues that require high-definition playback, such as digital signage, museums, video walls, houses of worship, public displays, and broadcast.
Product features for the BDP-V6000 include:
- Serial RS-232C Support: Allows integrators to control the player through multiple external devices to automate playback options.
- Enhanced Search Options: Users can navigate through a disc's title, chapter, and time code menus quickly and easily.
- Plays 30, 25, and 24 frames per second (fps): Allows playback of 30, 25, and 24 fps HD movie playback on video displays that support this feature.
- Professional Graphic User Interface (GUI): Pioneer incorporates a newly designed GUI menu for improved player setup and internal playlist operation.
- BD-Live Capability: One GB of on-board memory allows new video content to be downloaded to the player without having to remaster a BD disc; USB 2.0 port supports external devices to further expand BD-Live storage capacity
- Rack Mount Kit included for easy installation
- BDMV, BDAV, DVD-Video, DVD VR, CD-DA, and DTS-CD
- AC 120V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- 32 W (playback), 0.3 W (standby)
- 5% to 85% (no condensation)
- BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD-DA (Audio CD), CD-R, CD-RW, and CD-ROM
- HDMI: 1080/60p 1080/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 576/50p, 576/50i, 480/60p, 480/60i Component: 1080/60i, 576/50p, 576/50i, 480/60p, 480/60i
- HDMI, Component Video, RCA
- 1 Vp-p (75 ohms load, synchronous load)
- 1 Set 19pin (5V, 250mA)
- 1 Vp-p (75 ohms load) RCA x 3 (Y, Pr/Cr,Pb/Cb)
- 1 set, Number of channels: 8, RCA jacks
- 7.1 channels
- 4 Hz to 88 kHz (192 kHz sampling)
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- 16 9/16" (W) x 3" (H) x 11 5/16" (D)
- 420 mm (W) x 75mm (H) x 287 mm (D)
- 7 lb. 12 oz. (3.5 kg)
Open Source Notice:
This firmware update includes BusyBox software, Copyright 1998-2009 Erik Andersen, Rob Landley, and Denys Vlasenko and others, licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2. The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here: http://www.oss-pioneer.com/homeav/blu-ray. You may also obtain a copy for the cost of distribution by contacting Pioneer's Customer Service Center (in the U.S., 1-800-421-1404). Details of the GNU GPL and LGPL can be found at the GNU website (http://www.gnu.org).
Updated on 9/7/2011