Parking Assistance with Style and Ease
Adjustable Viewing Angles
Compensated Camera Positions
The best in rear visual accessories for your vehicle comes in the shape of the ND-BC20PA. It is designed to provide enhanced views and tools to aid in parking. This is the ND-BC2 with lots of cool new features.
ND-BC20PA for use with Pioneer AV and Navigation products that feature a rear-view camera input.
- Adjustable (Normal/High) viewing angle for easy assessment of parking space width and depth.
- Lens correction for undistorted rear view image.
- Camera position compensation rotates the image for optional rear view without changing camera position, even if the camera is not installed in the middle of the rear and aimed horizontally.
- Wide viewing angle: 135 degrees (horizontal) x 100 degrees (vertical)
- 1/4" color CCD sensor with 270,000 pixel resolution.
- 1.5 ~ 10,000 lux automatic luminance control that includes automatic low-light lux mode for higher detail and contrast in low-light conditions.
- Compact camera unit: 1" (W) x 1" (H) x 1" (D)
- Composite video output.