Universal Rear-View Camera
- New CMOS Sensor
- Improved Resolution
- Extremely Compact Design Suitable for Hidden Mounting
New for 2013 is the ND-BC6 Universal Rear-View Camera for use with Pioneer AV and Navigation products that feature a rear-view camera input.
The ND-BC6 features a CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) sensor that offers improved resolution and eliminates the vertical light "smear" phenomenon that occurs when a camera using a CCD sensor (used in the ND-BC5) is exposed to a very bright light source or direct sunlight.
- Wide viewing angle: 135 degrees (horizontal) x 105 degrees (vertical).
- 1/4" Color CMOS sensor with 310,000 pixel resolution.
- 0.9 ~ 10,000 lux automatic luminance control that includes automatic low-light lux mode for higher detail and contrast in low-light conditions
- Compact camera unit: 0.9" (W) x 0.9" (H) x 0.94" (D)
- Package contents: ND-BC6 rear-view camera (x1), composite video cable (x1), power supply unit (x1), power harness (x1), hexagon wrench (x1), assorted fasteners and clamps.