HD Radio™ Tuner for Pioneer "HD Radio Ready" Receivers
- Enjoy CD-like Digital Sound Quality From Your Favorite FM & AM Radio Stations
- Advanced Audio and Data Features Enhance Your Listening Experience
- Subscription FREE!
Suggested Price: $100.00
Designed to receive high-quality HD Radio™ broadcasts for most Pioneer car stereos, this HD Radio™ tuner is a hideaway module that connects through the Pioneer headunit’s IP-BUS interface.
WHAT IS HD RADIO™?
HD Radio is the only system for digital AM and FM broadcasting in the U.S. Currently more than 1,000 radio stations are broadcasting primary signals in digital HD Radio™ technology, as a free service. That's right, no subscription charges!
For a complete list of HD Radio™ stations currently broadcasting in the United States or to learn more about HD Radio™ Technology please visit http://www.hdradio.com.
BENEFITS OF HD RADIO™
- Expanded selection of stations and content
- New music, new artist, new genres, and even new music from abroad
- New kinds of programs you’ve never listened to before
- New experimental formats that no one has ever heard
- No monthly subscription fees
- Enjoy less static and higher quality sound
- FM stations now with CD-quality sound
- AM stations now with FM-quality sound
- Crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion
- iTunes HD Radio Tagging Capable (with DEH-P710BT or DEH-P7100BT) Learn more
Pioneer CD, DVD, and Navigation receivers can now add HD Radio™ with the GEX-P20HD tuner. What does this mean to you? It means that radio stations can transmit additional information like song titles, artists, and even multi-cast two different programs simultaneously, providing you with a wider variety of entertainment options for just the cost of the tuner. Should the digital signal be lost, HD Radio™ will default back to analog until the signal is regained.
Compatible with many Pioneer CD, DVD, and Navigation receivers that offer an IP-BUS interface. Some limitations of display and control. Please review Owner's Manual(s) for more details.
Use of iTunes® Tagging with HD Radio may be limited by the HD Radio™ station's transmission of data.
HD Radio™ and the HD Radio logo are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
iTunes®, iPod® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.