USB to 30-pin Interface Cable for iPod®/iPhone®
- Enjoy Direct Control of Your iPod® and iPhone®
- USB and Mini-Plug Connections for Audio and Video Playback
- Designed for Optimal USB Device Charging
- iPod®/iPhone® Cable Measures 1' 8" with 4' 11" Extension Cable
- Compatible with 2013 and 2012 DVD Receivers with Rear USB Input
The CD-IU201V USB to 30-pin interface cable connects a compatible iPod® or iPhone® directly into the DVD receiver's USB port and mini-jack AV (or AUX input), and gain full, direct, adapter-free control via the receiver interface. The direct digital connection assures you get the utmost audio and video quality from your media.
The CD-IU201V enables audio and video playback for iPods® or iPhones® with 30-pin connector inputs. Compatible with Pioneer DVD Receivers that feature a high current (1 amp) rear USB port.
The CD-IU201V is compatible with the following DVD Receiver models: